Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess combat is done then : /
Combat, alchemy, the map size, dialogues. Yep.

Though we should remember that anything we've seen so far regarding combat and alchemy is from a build that wasn't up to date even when the footage was released, let alone at December 2014. So these things could have gone some changes. Then again, while it's a possibility, I don't think combat will be too different from what we've seen, if at all.

Also, I know it's PR talk, but I still can't help become excited when reading this word:

The scale of the open world in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is unprecedented...

That's a solid word. I like that word.

It's a word that makes me moist in places I didn't even know could get moist.

Anyway, they already said that they'd be working on bugs and that the game is complete when they made the open letter, so this is hardly news. Nice to have a confirmation though.

Heh, using aard near a gas cloud actually makes it go away for a short period of time. Never noticed that before.

I think the graphics looks sharper in some instances, the fur on the wolves better and don't know if I have seen the "splatter-screen" during the fight with the swamp monsters before.

Could this possibly be a more recent build of the game then, or are they just releasing these as they finish VOs in various languages?

Hi guys, anyone of you have a link to download the Polish, Russian and Portuguese version of the gameplay? I mean, not YouTube quality.. I want all versions. Thanks!

I wonder if all the hype about this game is healthy
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gamespot-s-most-anticipated-games-of-2015/1100-6424304/
Top 3 most anticipated games 2015 voted by gamespot users:
1.Witcher :; 43% (lol)
2. Metal Gear Solid : 8%
3:Bloodborne 7%
Uncharted 7%
No Man's Sky 7%
Probably not.

Though it does make me wonder about CDPR's marketing team. It's funny - some of us here in the "hardcore fans" side of the web have been wondering about CDPR's marketing over these past few months, myself included. But when you venture out to other parts of the web, where people don't scrutinize every blade of grass as we sometimes do, you tend to see how well this game's development is being received. So I guess the marketing department is performing its job well.

Edit: Btw, watch the Gamespot's video in that link. Made me chuckle.

Last edited:

Attachments

• great-power.jpg
    great-power.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 49
Hah, the GameSpot video is hilarious. How could you not vote for TW3 after watching that?

---------- Updated at 07:35 PM ----------

Posts moved btw, no idea what that was doing in the 'What do you want as a gift from CDPR' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom