Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+
Certainly sounds a bit like him. But afaik, Hayter is in no way involved with MGSV.

Also, apparently there was a bit of hype before the most recent Kojima Station episode and a lot of people hoped Kojima would shed some light regarding the time frame of the release of TPP. But it was just Kojima opening Christmas presents for 3 hours. :D

lol.

He announced a "chicken cap". That's not nothing. I don't understand why people are disappointed.

Attachments

• 1419514782-8622-photo.jpg
    1419514782-8622-photo.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 65
For those who want to tamper a bit and disable DOF, because fuck that shit honestly:

First get the tools
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=958990

Unpack data02.g0s using the QAR tool, do this with a .bat that has "MGSV_QAR_Tool.exe data_02.g0s -r" in it or use a cmd line like I do in the .webm.
http://webmshare.com/yQqV6

Go to "data_02\Fox\Scripts\Gr" and open "gr_init_dx11.lua" with notepad.

ctrl+f "dof" and change "EnableFilter=1" and "QuarityType=1" to "EnableFilter=0" and "QuarityType=0". Do the same with Fxaa if you want(you shouldn't though, game will be jaggy)
(btw notice the Quality being Quarity, top kek Kojima)
You have to repack the file too, read the readme on how to do that

Last edited:
Gameplaytime DoF is always crap and imprecise. You either tie it to something(like aiming down sight in fps games) where it has a focal point, "dynamic" DoF just doesn't work well without a focal point, it'll blur things when you don't need, ALWAYS.

Gameplaytime DoF is always crap and imprecise. You either tie it to something(like aiming down sight in fps games) where it has a focal point, "dynamic" DoF just doesn't work well without a focal point, it'll blur things when you don't need, ALWAYS.

You're heartless.

People extremely familiar with Hayter's voice please confirm it's him
vocaroo.com/i/s0RcIzytBLtK
vocaroo.com/i/s1aHBrAw9Brh
vocaroo.com/i/s00dDtJgJsNk

These were found in MGS V GZ's audio files, could be old audio but also could be another ruse by Kojima or could be nothing at all...

This is Raiden's voice from the extra ops.

He announced a "chicken cap". That's not nothing. I don't understand why people are disappointed.

I will ignore it completely, I don't really understand why are the ppl so disappointed I don't think that Kojima would force the player to use this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom