Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Leliana is my sweet precious fluffy princess please don't compare her to Sera.

Also guess what

Cullen is from Honnleath, meaning he probably came across Shale while he was a little kid "training" to be a Templar. How cute <3 I bet Shale wants to squish Cullen extra hard for that, she really hated the children haha.

:lol: I reblogged that one too. I'd love a dlc with shale in it at least briefly. Either as a dwarf again and she gets really pissed at him and he has no idea why, or as a statue still and he turns pale as a ghost, lol. Depending on your decisions prior.

Leliana is so like Sera, lol. :p

Hahahahaha orrrr Shale (like every other straight or bi woman with eyes) develops a crush on Cullen and leaves dead birds on his desk as gifts. Sera gets blamed but it's Shale. Leaving dead birds for Cullen everywhere lmaoo

Leliana is nothing like Sera! Leliana is endearing and sweet ;;; and a useful rogue. I never use Sera but I took Leliana with me to fight the archdemon and she sung those darkspawn to death. Blessed Queen amen

:rofl: :rofl: That's genius, lol.

And how appropriate that the darkspawn die when the fat lady sings :p You know what's funny is everyone acts all scared of the big bad 120 pound redhead yuri princess, but even she's afraid of Morrigan :lol: She made sure to tell you to not mention she thought she was acting like her mother, lol.

:rofl: :rofl: That's genius, lol.

And how appropriate that the darkspawn die when the fat lady sings :p You know what's funny is everyone acts all scared of the big bad 120 pound redhead yuri princess, but even she's afraid of Morrigan :lol: She made sure to tell you to not mention she thought she was acting like her mother, lol.

In fairness Morrigan is scary. She can turn into a spider :(((((((
I'm ngl I was a bit sad to see Leliana and Morrigan not really getting on in DA:I. Leliana knows who Morrigan is when you arrive at the Winter Palace but she just describes her as a dangerous apostate. Sigh. Why can't all my girl friends be girl friends huh

I'm actually very happy about that. Lels and Morri never got along before. Man issues, lolol.

Wasn't very happy to see her all souped up like an Orlesian peacock. Never would have pictured that.

I was more disappointed with the lack of interaction between Cassandra and Leliana. From their talks in Haven is seemed there is some tension between the two, but in Skyhold Cassandra does not come to the war room and it's not developed further. They could have made them discuss matters of faith, role of the Chantry, fate of mages or their views on Justinia. From what I gathered their stance on those subjects is very different, which could have led to some interesting dialogue. Maybe even add some rivalry if both are aiming to become Divine. A bit of a missed opportunity there imo.

As for Sera, yesterday I got to her recruitment mission initially thinking about not inviting her, but then realised that my game would be missing certain something if I do so. Weird. And say what you will about the character, but the voice actor did an absolutely amazing job bringing this crazy brat to life. Still not recruiting Iron Bull though.

Last edited:
I'd take Iron Bull over Sera any day of the week. Iron Bull actually turned out to be a rather good character.

As for lel and Cass not talking, lol, I'll live. The less I see of Red, the better.

I like Iron Bull a lot. He's a very interesting character and I enjoyed listening to the dialogue between him and Solas, regarding the Qun and future possible Qunari invasions. Despite being part of the Qun he's nothing like those stick-up-their-asses Qunari in DA2.

Also I liked seeing Morrigan in that pretty dress at the Winter Palace. Leliana's dream come true haha. She was always saying in Origins how much she wanted to get Morrigan into a real dress and nice shoes. Shame they didn't even talk to each other as far as I could tell.

In my game besides Morrigan finding Leliana annoying they barely even spoke so I don't really get the hostility between them. In my canon playthrough I was a rogue so my party was usually me, Alistair, Wynne and then either Morrigan or Zevran. Nobody else ever got to come outside lmao

This is how I feel when Sera talks

---------- Updated at 08:12 PM ----------

BTW I don't know what to make about Dorian, to me he is neither interesting nor boring, he has nothing to like or hate for, he just nothing. Nobody. If gone never will be missed.

In my game besides Morrigan finding Leliana annoying they barely even spoke so I don't really get the hostility between them. In my canon playthrough I was a rogue so my party was usually me, Alistair, Wynne and then either Morrigan or Zevran. Nobody else ever got to come outside lmao

Probably because morrigan doesn't get jealous over a female warden, so lel has no animosity towards her in your game. The only time they've ever shown disdain in my game was when I chose one of them, even without cheating and just sticking with Morrigan or leliana from the beginning.

Kinda lazy that carries out to all characters, but I guess morrigan's opinion of her is the same no matter what, and you just don't figure it out unless you're male.

About Dorian @Gordon Bennet, I love the dude. He's bff material, lol. Did you do the mage side? I usually do and find that the way you feel about Dorian is how I feel about Cole because I didn't spend that quality time with him like you do with Dorian when you try siding with or conscripting the mages.

Duuude Dorian is amazing. Those feels I get when he calls me his best friend ;________; I was like let's hug forever

And in regards to Morrigan, she has grown up so much since Origins, she even manages to treat Alistair kindly, so it's a bit sad she can't manage the same towards Leliana.

Duuude Dorian is amazing. Those feels I get when he calls me his best friend ;________; I was like let's hug forever

And in regards to Morrigan, she has grown up so much since Origins, she even manages to treat Alistair kindly, so it's a bit sad she can't manage the same towards Leliana.

And this is why Morrigan is my (second) dragon age soulmate. She gets me.

pfffffffffft if my Warden was there she'd make them hug it out. Mainly bc my Warden has a mean streak and likes making people suffer >8D

lmao

there are some theories that Andraste had the old god soul from Dumat (first archdemon) after it was slain by the Grey Wardens.
If that were true it the Dragon Age universe would make so much more sense. The only question remaining would be: what is the Maker? Solas says he doesn't believe the Maker is what people believe it is, but he believes it must exist because something started the legends. Is it possible that it is related to voices in the Well of Sorrows, like Unkindled suggested?
I also like your friend's theory that Flemeth is Andraste. But if that were true then why does Flemeth look down so much on concepts of "The Maker" and the Chantry?

@Unkindled I read your explanation too, but I don't have anything thoughtful to say in response. Have a *red point*

If that were true it the Dragon Age universe would make so much more sense. The only question remaining would be: what is the Maker? Solas says he doesn't believe the Maker is what people believe it is, but he believes it must exist because something started the legends. Is it possible that it is related to voices in the Well of Sorrows, like Unkindled suggested?
I also like your friend's theory that Flemeth is Andraste. But if that were true then why does Flemeth look down so much on concepts of "The Maker" and the Chantry?

@Unkindled I read your explanation too, but I don't have anything thoughtful to say in response. Have a *red point*

If you're bored, then I have two theories related to it, but they're hit and miss like most of this. I think the maker is either Thedas itself, being cast down and killed with Lyrium as his "blood" or the Maker was some powerful spirit, good or bad being relative and he was cast down, killed, and his essence contained in the "golden city", where he takes the form of the Taint.

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/535991-old-gods-and-the-maker/#entry18127875

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/5355...inquisition-solas-romance-and-tme/?p=18123792

You know, maybe it could be some of both? The old gods have a physical form, and they have a spiritual form. What if the "maker" is like the old gods, and he is dead, where Thedas is his body, lyrium is his blood, and the Taint is his spirit, or what's left of it?

This would explain why when Corypheus opened the Breach, there was red lyrium around the area. Some of that taint from the black city might have tainted the lyrium that was under ground.

And this would explain why there's red lyrium so deep underground, while up in the fade as well.

Baseless speculation, even more than above, lol:
What would be really interesting is if the "Maker" was cast down and the ones who sided with him were called the "old gods". That would also explain why they have this connection to the taint.

Only problem is if that were true, Flemythal would know of him, as would Solas, and they seem not to. But then, I guess they could be just holding the information. Or they know the spirit for what it is, but don't know they attribute the name of Maker to it.

---------- Updated at 10:31 PM ----------

As for why she looks down on them if Flemeth was Andraste at some point, perhaps because the legend around her and the maker is a lie, and it was another god entirely that she allied with, before she took in Mythal. Like... Dumat ;) But again, just fun baseless guesswork there.

Then again, there is all that tomfoolery with the archdemon spirits and the ritual. God, really hope the next game hurries the hell up. I want answers, damnit. Though the maker stuff will never be answered.

I thought I posted this already but maybe not... about Andraste being an OGB, Cole has a banter with Solas about a war in the Fade mirroring human hatreds, and he says "It was wrong to put it in a child. It hurt her." I wonder if he's talking about Andraste as OGB there.

Sera's an interesting character as color, but I can't imagine pursuing a romance with her. It'd be like having sex with a twelve year old. A really ditzy, ADD twelve year old. She needs a parent, not a lover.

Top Bottom