Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe even if casual gamers expected a new skyrim with better graph, they will stay for the story and the the "decision & effect" mechanics

Hmmm.... I don't think so. I'm not quite shure, if all 100% of casual gamers will stay with this game for story, because:
"Why I cant kill the Emperor of Nilfgaard (with Kingdoms of North), and than (with Nilfgaard) kill all kings of North's Kingdoms?"
:facepalm:

People who really don't like to think... won't like the product made by CDPR.
[the same with people, who don't like - read, make real decisions, who like only shot.. etc.]

Below about dumbing down TES series - but it could be about games at all. Plus about casual gamers.

The Elder Scrolls : The Dumbing Down

Last edited:
Where the hell are we headed? May 19th!
What the fuck do we want? WITCHER THREE!

Haters are like:

Of course we have a lot of classic monsters that you may have seen before, but we tried to make them in a not-so-classic way. A perfect example may be the Griffin or Cyclops.

Did anyone know of Cyclopes being in the game or is it new information?

Well, a CDPR reading of the creature is a big "Yes, please" in my book...

Well, a CDPR reading of any creature pretty much is too...

Damn I thought we might have received our very first sneak peak at the actual in-game bestiary.

Still an interesting read & @The Fixer I haven't heard anything about a Cyclops being in the game before now (And there wasn't any in W1 or W2). Cyclops being a very generic, typical fantasy monster, hopefully CDPR will have done something interesting with the design so it doesn't feel generic like that in TW3. Considering how the Griffin turned out (Among others like the Trolls in TW2), I've got faith it'll look appropriately different and awesome.

i want his new novel Season of Storms (Sezon burz, 2013) – a prequel taking place before the events of The Witcher to be translate in french ,find the two first chapter love it :)

Last edited:
About the most anticipated games of 2015 year. Gamespot is mocking out of The Witcher 3... OK, maybe too harsh. Gamespot "with a small smile - winks" to the players. About W3 you can hear in about 1:00 / 2:00 / 2:30 / 3:15 minutes. However, I would recommend, to watch the whole short video.

GameSpot's Most Anticipated Games of 2015
Please click on the LINK.

---------------
Wait what? Isn´t TW3 coming out 2016?
You are troll :p
I hope that after writing this post, you choked up.
;) JUST KIDDING

Last edited:
About the most anticipated games of 2015 year. Gamespot is mocking out of The Witcher 3... OK, maybe too harsh. Gamespot "with a small smile - winks" to the players. About W3 you can hear in about 1:00 / 2:00 / 2:30 / 3:15 minutes. However, I would recommend, to watch the whole short video.

GameSpot's Most Anticipated Games of 2015
Please click on the LINK.

Wait what? Isn´t TW3 coming out 2016?

yeah I saw that video on their site, its probably because TW3 kicks major ass in almost all polls, but also because several GS editors have it as their most anticipated game even since 2013.

Short interview with Andrzej Sapkowski.

NB: Let's talk about The Witcher 3.
AS: Let's not.

THE END.

Ok that killed me laughing :D
Just today I finished Season of Storms and utterly loved it, please Andrzej write another presidequel :D

BTW is there any actual new interview with Sapkowski in english ? Or translated from polish ?

Ok that killed me laughing :D
Just today I finished Season of Storms and utterly loved it, please Andrzej write another presidequel :D

BTW is there any actual new interview with Sapkowski in english ? Or translated from polish ?

It still hasnt been translated in english or spanish, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom