Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
Is that necessary?
For my curiosity it is.

I'm really spamming this thread, aren't I?

Uhh...

Yeah, I really hope we have meaningful conversations with Yennefer and Triss, and that they'll be their own women, not hanging on Geralt's every word.

I'll see myself to the door.

Yeah, I really hope we have meaningful conversations with Yennefer and Triss, and that they'll be their own women, not hanging on Geralt's every word.

I'll see myself to the door.
Geralt: You smell so good...
Yennefer: Geralt, we're at a funeral!
Geralt: You smell so good at this funeral...

Not in my book...Beauty is subjective, but my Geralt prefer experienced women :smoke:
I was referring to another post here claiming (ironically) that it's all Ciri's fault. :teeth:

This movie.

Last edited:

Anyway, back to the topic, I just hope relationships get handled better this time around. There's no need for a Ciri option, CDPR need to make the ones they already have going work better first.

Yeah, personally i'm just hoping Yen/Triss options get treated equally and fairly. Worried it'll end up feeling like getting told you made the wrong choice if continue with Triss rather than different but equal consequences. Shani/Ves content too would be a ideal imo but feels less likely.

An option to kiss/ Embrace Geralt's love Interest when they are around through a chat option would be nice.

Top Bottom