Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I will let you choose....

Well just came back...seeing you trainer crying...it's horrible. My first funeral, I prefer to stay out them from now on.
Visited Grandpa and Grandma tombs afterwards...man, first funeral and i wasn't able to be in my own family funerals...being a child, keeping these things away from you...probably for the best...
Oh well, a little depressing day before the happiness of the new years i guess....wish i could say the same to my trainer....

Ok I need a hug now...:sad:

Well, I was on funeral of one my neighbours a few years ago. And though I gave my condolences to the son it felt a bit superficial and awkward because he was in tears and all I could say was that I feel sorry for him. There is not much you can do. I guess I felt a little bit helpless.

That's what they all say. And they are all lying through their teeth. =o
It's not the size, it's how you utilize it. Or something along those lines?.

Are you meaning I'm lying too? If pleasure only depends of size.... what a lack of imagination were we all suffering!!! Human being never would have reached the present time.

---------- Updated at 03:17 PM ----------

Well just came back...seeing you trainer crying...it's horrible. My first funeral, I prefer to stay out them from now on.
Visited Grandpa and Grandma tombs afterwards...man, first funeral and i wasn't able to be in my own family funerals...being a child, keeping these things away from you...probably for the best...
Oh well, a little depressing day before the happiness of the new years i guess....wish i could say the same to my trainer....

Well I will let you choose....

Gief Deagle pl0x :p

My grandfather died a month and a half ago, so I know what you are feeling.

Yep, actually parents don't want you to watch funerals, so the first time can be very sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom