Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you have to remind us, sard? :(

Because I love you, King. I love you and I want you to be Free.

Aha and speaking of Queen time for another viewing of The Highlander movie . The lopping off of heads with queen playing in the background ....just doesn`t get any better than that .

"B..A..L..A..N..C..E..balance!"

"I don't like boats and I don't like water. I'm a man, not a fish!"

"You complain endlessly."

"You look like a woman, you stupid haggis."

"Haggis? What is haggis?"

"Sheep's stomach, stuffed with meat and barley!"

"And what do you do with it?"

"You eat it!"

"Sounds revolting! Ah..CHOO!"

"Stop that,You'll tip us over!"

"So?"

"I cannae swim, you Spanish peacock!"

"I'm not Spanish, I'm Egyptian."

"You said you were from Spain! You're a liar!"

<sharp look from Ramirez>

"You have the manners of a goat! AND you smell like a dungheap! And you've no knowledge whatsoever of your potential!
Now, get out!"

SPLASH

[I actually forgot some of the middle bit and had to...look it up. I haven't had to do that for years. I AM ASHAMED.]

Last edited:
My 2015 starts with a project I spent a lot of time on getting rejected for the 2nd time. Luckily there's not much at all I need to change/add to it.

Meh, new year and stuff... yawn. Like every holiday, being with the people and the food is the best thing. Rest is overrated. And now it interrupted the topless fotos in spoiler tags here with all the wishes. ^^ Don't know if lucky or not. :)

How is Aditya's world lately? Good to see you post.

Apparently not very good....

Anyhoo, Merry Xmas to everyone. I'm up at an ungodly hour to catch plane to DIA. Don't worry @227, not stalking you. Just visiting your state. They said I could come.

Nice to read you again!

haha thank you my friends. I come here almost everyday, but between trying to get things rolling in life, moderating the alienware forums, being here, and trying to be alive finding happiness takes quite a toll. But I do read here almost everyday :)

Hope everyone is having good time during the holidays and have a great new year accomplishing all you pursue and more my fine folks here.
This year the white wolf will be upon us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom