Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally played that on Christmas Eve.

My best friend won because he drew every single racist card.

lol...yeah, somehow it is either ,racism, dirty...or just really really offensive in general that wins...and man, those times that your card fits every round...and you keep mentioning it every round.

@Lyfia That is, why I always tend to try to avoid small talk. So it is good, when you meet through a common interest. Thus I mostly avoid ordinary parties and rather go to games evenings or other interesting events, where you can already start off talking about the topic at hand. I can be quite talkative though, when the topic is interesting and basically any intellectual debate for me can be besides nerd stuff and probably some other things.
Had a female friend once though, that never talked, though I only knew her online, and even though we spent plenty of time together on an MMO, I heard her say maybe two sentences on TS in total. Well contact broke off, when I stopped playing MMOs...

Never played Cards against Humanity sadly. Would like to though.

lol...yeah, somehow it is either ,racism, dirty...or just really really offensive in general that wins...and man, those times that your card fits every round...and you keep mentioning it every round.

There's a lot of shite cards though, which I always got. Can't remember what the card was while I was Czar, but someone played Vladimir Putin and I laughed for so many turns.

I realized yesterday, that I still have no idea, when to thank for a post and when to give a red point. I always use both. What is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom