Skyrim

+
Yep absolutely inaccurate, I murder every deer, fox and bunny rabbit to then store all that useless stuff in my mod added saddle bags, open the console to toggle godmode to Cary every useless food item from the saddle-bags to my mod added house just to auto-sort meat in a cupboard that's in a room I never entered.

I think that Skyrim should be renamed Hoarder: The Game. :lol:

---------- Updated at 11:39 PM ----------

Or maybe more accurately, Kleptomaniac: The Thief Experience. :rofl:

@AL890 I run the Skyrim: hoarders museum version... over 1100 displays for named items, achievements, exploration stuff and books all automatically sorted so I never know where the stuff is, with an additional housing part that offers auto sorting for everything that didn't fit those 1100 displays.

SKYRIM IS CRAP!!!!!

unfortunately if you go on reddit nowadays, this has become the cool opinion to have regarding Skyrim. Those neckbeard hipsters try to outdo each other by declaring "I love Oblivion more than dumb Skyrim" "Yeah well I love Morrowind more than dumb Oblivion and Skyrim" and so on

so it's not so controversial. try again ;)

unfortunately if you go on reddit nowadays, this has become the cool opinion to have regarding skyrim. Those neckbeard hipsters try to outdo each other by declaring "i love oblivion more than dumb skyrim" "yeah well i love morrowind more than dumb oblivion and skyrim" and so on

so it's not so controversial. Try again ;)

Grr! I'll find something, just you wait! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not a little man? Also what kind of fight? Like a fist fight or a "fight".

You look little to me!!!!!
I mean a fight where I spray you in the face with a bottle of water. Like how you do with badly behaved cats.

---------- Updated at 09:58 PM ----------

Everyone remember this gem?

How have I never seen this? Now I have a reason to stay awake for longer tonight ty

You look little to me!!!!!
I mean a fight where I spray you in the face with a bottle of water. Like how you do with badly behaved cats.

---------- Updated at 09:58 PM ----------

How have I never seen this? Now I have a reason to stay awake for longer tonight ty

How do you know if I'm little. I never sent my resume. And that's fine,, those kind of fights usually end awesome.

As endearing as this is, I am going to have to ask you to move the fight to a place where it's not off-topic.

Top Bottom