Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
I don't know where to post it... thanks to my PS uber skills, it took way too much time.

Glasses are my kryptonite.

@Geralt and Ciri I had to look twice, at first I thought it was Griffith from Berserk. Same kind of eyes, face and hair only the scar gave it away.

Good work, but imho I liked your previous "Ciri with mouth open and apparently being happy" more. This 'style' just feels wrong for Ciri.
lol yeah, this supposed to looks generic, like those 80' old school animes

@Geralt and Ciri I had to look twice, at first I thought it was Griffith from Berserk. Same kind of eyes, face and hair only the scar gave it away.

Good work, but imho I liked your previous "Ciri with mouth open and apparently being happy" more. This 'style' just feels wrong for Ciri.

Agreed. Your other style is better ,This feels like you are trying too hard to emulate the 80's anime. Not that its bad, its just that i like your other style that has some anime inspiration but still feels yours and unique.

like the one s that you have on your sig or my personal favorite . the artwork that you made of ciri and geralt from the sword of destiny novel

---------- Updated at 01:29 AM ----------

So, some people were against the combat bra. I can see why.

As can i.... i really like how ciri is riding that snake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom