Forum - opinions, suggestions

+
---------- Updated at 07:35 PM ----------

Posts moved btw, no idea what that was doing in the 'What do you want as a gift from CDPR' thread.

Dunno. the thread was offtopic anyway. Thought it would be more like a a general christmas discussion thread and didn't want to start a discussion here about the gamespot vote.
Apart form that I think we should have a discussion thread in the Witcher 3 forums section, about everything related to witcher 3. So people can talk about the game and discuss/ask questions, which are not worth to open a new thread or which doesn't fit into any of the other threads. Something like the "welcome to the hairy bear" thread from the community section, but only related to witcher 3 themes.
Maybe you or another mod could consider this.

Dunno. the thread was offtopic anyway. Thought it would be more like a a general christmas discussion thread and didn't want to start a discussion here about the gamespot vote.
Apart form that I think we should have a discussion thread in the Witcher 3 forums section, about everything related to witcher 3. So people can talk about the game and discuss/ask questions, which are not worth to open a new thread or which doesn't fit into any of the other threads. Something like the "welcome to the hairy bear" thread from the community section, but only related to witcher 3 themes.
Maybe you or another mod could consider this.

Yeah, we need an offtopic bullshit zone.

CDPR have their channel on Coub, so why not to make forum support it? @Keth

http://coub.com/view/39emg

I would like to know why there is a limit for password length. If you really want to avoid people that would try to glitch your website, then make the limit at 100 or 200, but not 20! All passwords are potentially vulnerable to brute force. There is no good reason to limit the password length.

Anyway the forum is great and I'm so f*cking excited about Witcher 3 I'll probably gift it to a couple of friends.

Last edited:
All passwords are potentially vulnerable to brute force.
Potentially is a good word.
There is no good reason to limit the password length.
The password length limit (max) will be removed.

---------- Updated 10:17 ----------

The password length limit (max) is now 100 chars.
And..
..we store passwords in plain text. Hope you don't mind.
It's a JOKE. :D

Thank you! I'm not that concerned about how you store pwd, I'm sure you did it right!

All I have to do now is to convince Microsoft about password length... :)

Is there a chance to put marked text in picture form? I don't know how others, but sometimes I need edit img url, so I paste it in text field and than I will use that form.

So just small lazy idea - when I mark img url, it will be automatically added to insert image / from URL card.

BTW thanks for all other changes - soundcloud, new edit line,..

SPOILER DESCRIPTION

Buu!
Code:
[SPOILER=This spoiler hides information about The Witcher 3 storyline.]Buu![/SPOILER]

The spoiler code was rewritten, if something doesn't open, first of all - please refresh the page with CTRL + F5

Top Bottom