The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

+
Well! Those are some pretty steep GPU requirements, though not entirely unexpectedly so, and the CPU requirements seem a bit odd - pretty sure the Phenom II X4 940 isn't equivalent to the i5 2500K, and if an i7 3770K is 'recommended' then I'll be very curious to see what all this CPU horsepower is needed for.
Then again, these System requirements are always a bit of a guideline, so I can still draw my conclusions: upgrade required!

https://twitter.com/witchergame/status/552840774573101056

---------- Updated at 05:02 PM ----------

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-Requirements-are-here!?p=1503544#post1503544

Consider this thread obsolete. Woo!

thx for info and less work for the moderator and at the end i could what i want to play it :)

How should I understand 'recommended'? I have a feeling it doesn't mean 'this rig can run it on max', right?
My bet is full HD, very high settings (so not ultra-, über- or anything like that) withouth heavy AA, running at 60 fps. Please elaborate, REDs. :ermm:

Anyway, I probably won't play the game at launch day, I'll wait and see what specs are actually needed to run it close to max settings and then start building my new rig.

It's a reasonable requirement for a game with big world and great graphic. kudos for great optimization from dev who know how to make a decent PC game instead of many shitty cheap port recently.
the only thing questioned me is the GPU requirement, I have 6GB RAM and CPU is FX 6300 so I guess that should be suffice. but my GPU is HD 6670 1GB. you can say it's an outdated card, it supportes DX11 though, hopefully I will able to play the game with that card.
thanks CD Projekt :)

Said the sys req right, but nothing about the vram ? Cant say if the game will use a 2gb vram card, since its full open world. Maybe gtx770 4gb version...

How should I understand 'recommended'? I have a feeling it doesn't mean 'this rig can run it on max', right?

no recommend is to play on medium setting and minimum on low setting as usual i know now i have to change max gpu i have gtx 780

For some reason I don't think this is accurate.

lol guy you don't played enought on pc recommended is alwayed to play it on medium setting at 60 ips look to recommend to other game and try with your setting and you see i m right

Top Bottom