Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon... Do what I do the last two years, spend the V'sD spoiling yourself. If there's not anyone who "loves" you at least love yourself till the end of the World.

Exactly!
Before I had a boyfriend, sure I was sad about not having one, but I never felt extra sad about on Valentine's Day. I don't see what's so special about this day as compared to other days. Sure there are others that use Valentine's day as an excuse to be more intimate and/or romantic with their partner (even though I think that's something that you should do all year long, not just on one day a year because everyone else does it too). But why be sad over what other people are doing? It's just another day just like all the other 364 days of the year. If you're feeling extra sad on this day, the problem lies with yourself and the way you think. Besides, sadness is unattractive, happiness is attractive, so it will most likely just keep the problem in existance.

Have some fun, spoil yourself like @wichat suggested, and just be happy with who you are :)
There will be a time when someone nice comes along, but don't make yourself unhappy by trying too hard; it won't work. Just be patient and let it happen to you naturally when the time comes.

Last edited:
I hear that they're really into bondage.

We are indeed.

---------- Updated at 02:26 PM ----------

Perhaps it is a little boring to play hide when all you want is a big hug (and whatever can follow after it)

I'm... I'm here now...

Why?

I used to make this question a long time ago, and since I've found the meaning of it I didn't realize that when you don't love yourself as you are people who will meet you will feel the same about you. If your eyes don't smile nobody will get close to you. And I'm not talking about flower power but spending your time of solitude searching what I'd like people appreciate the most from me and work it on it.

Human being don't like solitud because it makes one to face one's truth, and people around us teach us that differences make us worse than they are. But that persone you meet in your life who will loves you as you are is because he/she will truly believe you are special, like no other one, a special person.

Easy? Never, wound and scars willl appears along the road.... but dammit....it worths!

Last edited:
Just got home from the town and it's pissing with rain around here. I'm glad to be in the heat now!

Looks like the conversations here have died!

My math exam takes place in 6 days. I have to study, but today I don't have the SLIGHTEST will. I'm trying to force myself to get my head on the books, but I always find myself screwing around. Like now. And after, I'm sure I will feel regret.

Goddammit. If some of you guys has been through this, please tell me how to get past it.

My math exam takes place in 6 days. I have to study, but today I don't have the SLIGHTEST will. I'm trying to force myself to get my head on the books, but I always find myself screwing around. Like now. And after, I'm sure I will feel regret.

Goddammit. If some of you guys has been through this, please tell me how to get past it.

Do it now, or else you will be stressed as hell later, trust me, predator, been there a week ago :p

Ah a date with madam Palm and her five lovely daughters, exquisite.

I find that the details of such a date are most important, for dinner one can choose between choking a chicken or beating the meat. A lady likes to arrive in style so I suggest roping that pony before picking her up. After dinner perhaps engage in a spirited session of tug of war?

Last edited:
Just wondering how long it takes until we're flooded ...

Yeah, there is a pretty high dam to protect the city, as the river is located right in the middle, seperating the Old Town from the New Town, but when it continues to rain like that, the town's becoming a big swimming pool. Just like some cellars are already. Those near a certain river, actually ;)

Just wondering how long it takes until we're flooded ...

Yeah, there is a pretty high dam to protect the city, as the river is located right in the middle, seperating the Old Town from the New Town, but when it continues to rain like that, the town's becoming a big swimming pool. Just like some cellars are already. Those near a certain river, actually ;)

The Danube I assume? Or is it the Rhine? I get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom