The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Performance on Consoles

+
I love 30fps much more than 60fps or higher, 30fps is more like cinematic movie feel and maches better on games, 60fps and higher rates is feels like everthing acts fast like pink premiere movies, and the risk is on 60fps mode games youll notice more if frame rate gets droped.
View attachment 9056

Attachments

• grapes.gif
    grapes.gif
    10 KB · Views: 69
hmm, i´m not, Controls are often fine on consoles.
CDPR once said that the console version will equal high graphic settings on a PC
Yeah, the hardware of the consoles is the same alway, but when you say "PC" , you have someone from $ 300 to one of $ 5000,also "equal high graphic settings on a PC " do not mean nothing about the frame rate or resolution for example, an High End PC will have some "extra effects" like in many games.

Last edited:
XBox One: 720p, 30 fps
PS4: 900p, 30 fps
PC: 4k Ultra HD, 60 fps

At least... that's the target right now <3
Were do you get these facts from? I run GTA 5 and DA and there all stabe at 30fps on the PS4.

Yeah, the hardware of the consoles is the same alway, but when you say "PC" , you have someone from $ 300 to one of $ 5000,also "equal high graphic settings on a PC " do not mean nothing about the frame rate or resolution for example, an High End PC will have some "extra effects" like in many games.

i mean only the pure textures of course.
Not the Resolution or FPS

whatever the build is, "30fps or 60fps" I dont want see a -5 fps drops from 30fps neither from 60fps :D do it CDPR! Make it Flawless. ^^

Hello guys.

Now we know the requirements for PC to play The witcher 3, what do you think about the quality on XBOx one?
The minimun requirements on PC about GPU talks about a 7870. I ´ve read that the GPU of the XBOX one is like a 7790 or something like that.
It means that the XBOX one will looks worse than a minimun configurated pc?? that sound really bad.

What do you think?

Sorry about my hooooorrible inglish. I don´t speak inglish...like you can see :p

Just some shader and tesla will be maybe lowered to keep better frame-rate.
Lowered in his grave? :p

Joking aside, yeah tessellation is expensive and I believe he mentioned something about the SSAO somewhere in one of the interviews.

Confirmation Specifications for XBox One &amp; PS4

Recently CDPR has released the PC requirements for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Now I am wondering, as there is already information about the PC requirements, if CDPR is going to release the specifications for Xbox One and PS4.
This might be a stupid Thread, but I assume that more of us are eager to know what the final specifications are.
If someone could give me, and the other users, some useful information, I would really appreciate it.

I suppose the only requirements for running it on an Xbox One or a PS4 would be owning either one of these consoles. Not sure what you're looking for with this thread.

Top Bottom