Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
so from this facebook above we know it was 3h hands on and he want "moooarrr" , why ! embargo why !:fury:

Last edited:
Wow, 3 hours, that's a lot...I'm not envy. at. all. And that shirt...how cool is that?

Last edited:
If you guys dont like to think how someone played for 3 hours, remember the probably thousands of testers that already completed the game :p

I worked for 5 years in QA for BioWare before I switched into Community Management. I worked QA for Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire. While I still love those games, I have no desire to ever play them again. They're great games, but they hold zero surprises for me. I tried to play KotOR a few years ago and got to the end of the intro and had to stop as I had already ran 40 or 50 different play throughs through my head before the end of the intro.

I worked for 5 years in QA for BioWare before I switched into Community Management. I worked QA for Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire. While I still love those games, I have no desire to ever play them again. They're great games, but they hold zero surprises for me. I tried to play KotOR a few years ago and got to the end of the intro and had to stop as I had already ran 40 or 50 different play throughs through my head before the end of the intro.
Are you me?

lucky of you to be able to try it for 3 hours :) already preordor it on gog and a collector edition on amazon .( yes 2 games i know ) . now waiting next week or later to see the journalist articles. As an rpg fan and witcher univers fan counting the days until the release.

https://twitter.com/bexlectric/status/555326322105655296

Vroom, vroom! Hype Bus is here :)

And inside...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom