Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@tranzr
Sometimes we have to disable the forum entirely. Then we delegate Roche to inform you about this fact. To check if forum is 'on', please refresh your browser data (Reptile: A force refresh (Ctrl + F5) is the usual solution.). If you have other problems with forum please mention me here.

It occured to me sometimes even if I browsed the forums 1 sec ago and was clicking on the button "the witcher series" to go back to the forum overview - so the forum was online but I received that message nevertheless. The last few days it just worked pretty well and nothing like this happened again. Thanks for your help :)

I maybe found a bug on profile page - when I sign in on my profile page (via that form)
View attachment 9402

I am on half way between logged in/not logged in..
View attachment 9403
(reloading page or visiting another topic won't help, there is still my profile on top, but I can't reply and there is still "you are not logged in" message)

Attachments

• Bug_2.jpg
    Bug_2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 46
Try logging out and logging in again, it's happened to me a few times before but not in recent memory.

@sidspyker: thanks, but nothing has changed

When I try to do that via that "profile" form, it's still the same ... "log in" >> "redirecting" (Thank you for logging in, our beloved sfinx121) >> "you are not logged in" (but my profile line on top) ... when I go to forum, it looks like in that screenshot.

(tried to log out there, log in there 10 times,..; everything is ok on this forum.)

If you want to log in do it only via the black belt on the top of the page. I'll fix this issue soon.

Since the most recent forum change I have received a new achievement this is visible in my profile, but the notification link only goes to an "invalid action" error page, rather than to the correct profile page/tab.

The other notification links open their page/lists correctly.

Suddenly, some of the site's interface has gone missing. Profile links, settings, all gone. I recently installed a DivX webplayer. That's the last thing I remember.

Suddenly, some of the site's interface has gone missing. Profile links, settings, all gone. I recently installed a DivX webplayer. That's the last thing I remember.

It's not your webplayer, there were site changes about 18 hours ago. Do a hard refresh on the page, the missing stuff should come back.

Since the most recent forum change I have received a new achievement this is visible in my profile, but the notification link only goes to an "invalid action" error page, rather than to the correct profile page/tab.

The other notification links open their page/lists correctly.
Correct. I'm going to repair broken links today.

@here_soon - Do what @Dragonbird says. Your web browser needs to load new content, CSS and JS files.

I can't get on the forum anymore at all if I use Chrome. I get a white page that says "Take part in our community discussions" (or something to that effect, it's German) with the contact links for CDPR and the logo at the bottom and that's it. It basically looks like something isn't loading because a script isn't working, but my knowledge of this stuff is rudimentary at best. Deleting all cookies listed under cdprojektred.com didn't fix it.

It works fine on Firefox. But that's not my primary browser, so this is pretty annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom