Finally got it framed!

+
Finally got it framed!

Hey guys,

Finally got round to having my 2014 competition win poster framed today! Looks great, many thanks CDPR!

Thought I'd share!

Tuchi

Forum veteran
the poster is awesome,congratulation.

now please proceed to remove that abomination of destiny from the proximity of any kind of item even remotely associated with the witcher, thank you.

and wash your hands after you touvh it, you might contract some rare form of illnes from it

Looks great. :D I'm not one for posters, but having them framed like that is awesome. Such beautiful art. :)

Awesome poster, congrats! And that bat-cowl is absolutely sexy, where'd you get it? :D

Hey Eddard, it was a gift a few years ago, I think it was from a comic-con in the UK.

In good company with Deckard.

That is so tight, you picked out a great frame and I like that Bladerunner to.

Thanks guys, its one of my prize possessions, its issue #1 of the Marvel comic that released in 1982 when the movie came out, needed to keep it safe!

Destiny box:troll:

the poster is awesome,congratulation.

now please proceed to remove that abomination of destiny from the proximity of any kind of item even remotely associated with the witcher, thank you.

and wash your hands after you touvh it, you might contract some rare form of illnes from it

You know what guys, I got it from the in-laws this Christmas, and try as I might to enjoy it...... I am finding it a bit......... souless, shooters never really being my forte.

Thanks for the comments everyone, going to have to find space for the W3 CE!

Needs to keep things out of reach of my twin boys! They're 3 now, but of course know who Geralt is, and when I hung the poster up yesterday, Arthur came in and said, "Its GERALT....... with an....... (confused face) angry raindeer?"

Made me laugh, we then proceeded to play knights for the rest of the afternoon!

Looks great.

And now some competition ... how many Blade runner items you will find..? ;)

Ha ha, don't man, got it VHS, DVD..... 5 or 6 times (different cuts) BluRay, and if the wife picks up on the obvious heavy hinting, then the BluRay 30th Anniversary set will be displayed with pride.

Seeing as W3 isn't out on the 24th of Feb, need to find something to fill the time on my birthday!!!

Top Bottom