The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very exciting...Hope some RPG focused sites get to attend, rather than just the really big outlets (IGN, GI, etc.). I find that the smaller, RPG focused sites commonly provide better details about systems in games and how they work, rather than just the broad impressions. I'd really like to hear about the UI, the systems behind monster hunting (how we research, track and increase our effectiveness against specific monsters), the alchemy system and so on.

Even better would be for the "new materials" to show off these aspects.

Last edited:
I honestly hope the console versions look good with stable framerate,no screentearing and the pc version to look incredible if you max out the settings. Please don't limit the pc version and i am saying this as a guy who primarily plays only on consoles.

I honestly hope the console versions look good with stable framerate,no screentearing and the pc version to look incredible if you max out the settings. Please don't limit the pc version and i am saying this as a guy who primarily plays only on consoles.
I don't think that CDP will limit PC versione looking the system specs of the game :D

I don't think that CDP will limit PC versione looking the system specs of the game :D

Man... If they were hindering potential and still came up with those specs, I'd have to pay a visit to the Met Office to find the hardware required to play it unabridged.

Hype :D So excited for the Hands-On Previews. And new material as a nice bonus ^^ Thanks CDPR

I shall wait, I want to see if the downgrade thing is real! Apart from this game is going to be legendary.

Last edited:
I jest, I shall wait and explore this beautiful world they have set aside. For me graphics are just as important as the story!

So today we are setting up the venue. We've taken over 2 floors of a local watering hole (one floor for gameplay stations and one floor for interviews &meetings). Currently we're building stands for the machines, pushing builds to PCs, PS4s and XBOnes and arranging furniture. This'll go on for most of the day till everything is perfect and ready to go for the first of 2 days tomorrow.

And as soon as they're ready, I get my hot little hands on the build (a new build even since last week's Scotland event build) and get to playtest for a while. Cannot wait. :)

So today we are setting up the venue. We've taken over 2 floors of a local watering hole (one floor for gameplay stations and one floor for interviews &meetings). Currently we're building stands for the machines, pushing builds to PCs, PS4s and XBOnes and arranging furniture. This'll go on for most of the day till everything is perfect and ready to go for the first of 2 days tomorrow.

And as soon as they're ready, I get my hot little hands on the build (a new build even since last week's Scotland event build) and get to playtest for a while. Cannot wait. :)

Have fun! :D I'll be with you spiritually, so that your joy becomes mine somehow... hopefully... maybe... (oh god 4 more months to go ^^)

At this stage, when you say a newer build, what I understand it to essentially mean is less bugs, but not any visual difference, whether in animations or in graphics. That's the case, right? Or could it mean improvements other than bugs?

I've played older, past builds but this is the first I've played since before Christmas. Builds improved hugely from day to day or week to week, so this one will be massively better than the last ones I played.

Yes, my mind is blown. ;)

---------- Updated at 01:59 PM ----------

It always means less bugs (unless a new build breaks, which happens. But we'd never send a broken build to an event, as that would be amazingly stupid). Sometimes it can mean improved graphics/visuals. I overheard some of the team say there were a few improvements over the Scotland build, but I don't know what the Scotland build or this build has, so don't ask me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom