Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What these Tweets are to me

Let me provide you with some good shit then

Courtesy of a based anon.
Imo it will stand as an memorial for both fans and the haters when the game is released. Don't forget your daily praise to Blacha, Momot, and the rest of the RED family.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm not sure if it's new but I stumbled on it today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knut8CESz1M
At 7:16, 9:36 mark, there is the screenshot I haven't seen before, plus few motion caption scenes... couldn't guess if that's Triss or Yen ;)

Oh BTW it's in Russian... my Russian is really rusty but I'm certain they talk about CDRed history, White Wolf failure etc...

Last edited:
I'm interested if they have a system that doesn't make you trade the armour you like; cos stats. I like to mix and match items, not always go for armour sets.

Monster hunter 2 had some kl out comes when mixing armour. At your own risk of course.

Last edited:
What? Those screens looked much better than the recent downgraded ones.
:troll:

The game requirements are very high end as it is . Anything more and only the people with the latest rigs would be able play it.

Witcher 3- no body can play this edition.

Last edited:
The game requirements are very high end as it is . Anything more and only the people with the latest rigs would be able play it.

Witcher 3- no body can play this edition.

Okay, so once again. Min requirements are most likely for 1080p 30/60fps low settings. Decrease the resolution, deal with less fps and you are good to go with hardware below minimum.

And BTW, this is Interviews and Articles thread.

Last edited:
"What I love about it I think is the sense of exploration. I can go anywhere I want and I always find cool stuff. For me personally, I’ve always been a story guy. Even if you find a little ruin in the middle of a forest that maybe no one else will ever find, you can discover the story of that place. Everything in our game makes sense. Someone put this thing there, something happened there – and I just love stuff like that. Even with the really small stuff we tried to make it that way for the player"

Oh dear Johnny!!! This is what I'll be doing in the first 500 hours of the game, exploring the heck out of each and every nook and cranny....unraveling the mysteries. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom