The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonetheless, I will follow up on this and see if it's possible from CDPR's side. If the community would want something like this in the first place that is.
Please do.
If that's what it takes for a proper hands-on with focus on the nitty gritty like mechanics, gameplay systems and how the game handles with mouse + keyboard you have my blessing, good sir.

Been there, played it. No worries, gigantic article of mine will be published once the embargo lifts. I dont promise, but maybe I will prepare english translation for you guys if I'll manage. One thing is sure - "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE" :victory:

---------- Zaktualizowano 15:39 ----------

No worries, combat system description took me almost 3 pages in MS Word. Damm it - now I understand what is the feeling of being Marcin Momot. "You know tons of info, but you cant share it".

Last edited:
I don't care if it's a 100 pages long in the end, I read it in whatever language you publish it. Better hope Google translate has been improved since last time I tried to translate Season of Storms... which didn't end well

Been there, played it. No worries, gigantic article of mine will be published once the embargo lifts. I dont promise, but maybe I will prepare english translation for you guys if I'll manage. One thing is sure - "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE" :victory:

No worries, combat system description took me almost 6 pages in MS Word. Damm it - now I understand what is the feeling of being Marcin Momot. "You know tons of info, but you cant share it".

Thanks for the hype, brother

:cheers:

No worries, combat system description took me almost 6 pages in MS Word. Damm it - now I understand what is the feeling of being Marcin Momot. "You know tons of info, but you cant share it".

Can't wait for your article :D The Embargo will be lifted on 26th right?

Right, the problem is - I cant promise you that I will manage to translate it into English. I have ton of exams on the university so once I'll publish the article, I'm out of forums, or witchersite and etc. for many days.

wait so your still in school (university) and you have visited the press event? How did you get a pass or invite and how can the rest of us get invited in the future? :p I'm joking and serious in that question.

We got an invitations for witchersite.pl, because we are the biggest website about witcher series in Poland. I missed one day of classes - totaly worth it :D Btw. I've just checked google translator - it deals well with my text, only need to fix few mistakes and I presume, in about 30 minutes after publishing it on witchersite - article will be here, on this forum.

We got an invitations for witchersite.pl, because we are the biggest website about witcher series in Poland. I missed one day of classes - totaly worth it :D Btw. I've just checked google translator - it deals well with my text, only need to fix few mistakes and I presume, in about 30 minutes after publishing it on witchersite - article will be here, on this forum.

Don't worry too much about translation.... We have people here which can translate it later for them. (I guess that involves you too) ;]

Well that deserves another spiritual Chuck Norris-Approval-Thumbs-Up-Signature-Move :D
Thanks dude! Really appreciate your effort, work and dedication ^^ Just dont worry too much and good luck with your exams and stuff

@gregski and any other members of this forum who can translate it, please do. Google translate if fine for one or two words, not entire articles. (most of the time.)

Wait, they still give items to journalists and bloggers?! :dizzy:

Somebody should introducte them to the basics of corruption and usual compliance guidelines in businesses. I think after the whole gamegate thing developers and publishers should finally stop to give things for free to people who (p)review their product. Don't get me wrong, it's totally ok to give free things like T-shirts and medaillons and stuff like that to fans on trade events. But it's a whole different story when we talk about people who earn money (or at least have some journalistic "influence" which also applies to a regular blogger/website contributor if your audience is big enough) by writing about the product/game. I really don't like that, sorry. It doesn't seem quite"kosher" to me...

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to some well done previews. I hope it's not all marketing and PR blabla again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom