+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• euNmyAg.jpg
    euNmyAg.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 44
Some random, not really 'verified' as far as I know, so take with a bag of salt
It's amusing to see how skeptical and critical about the "OP over-hyping" most of the posters sound, since that forum is almost constantly taken by siege by users that sound like Sony viral marketers (or rabid fanboys).
Twelve minutes can't pass without someone making a "Driveclub Appreciation Thread" or some other bullshit in a similar fashion.

It's amusing to see how skeptical and critical about the "OP over-hyping" most of the posters sound, since that forum is almost constantly taken by siege by users that sound like Sony viral marketers (or rabid fanboys).
Twelve minutes can't pass without someone making a "Driveclub Appreciation Thread" or some other bullshit in a similar fashion.

most of normal and contributing users were banned lately

neogaf is now full of sony/naughty dog fanboys. They bitch about for example new Tomb rider being xbone exclusive and running on 30fps, surprisingly they more than fine with uncharted being 30fps and downgraded.

Also since they ban all non sjw users i presume future witcher 3 threads there will have complaining about objectification of women, no black/lgbt minorities and so on.

neogaf is very toxic now

I'm baffled, though. Some smartass on NeoGAF breaks the embargo and first thing I see it's his impressions posted here? On the CDPR offical boards? By a Blue, no less?!

I'm feeling a bit like King Dezmod admiring his chamberpot right now.

I'm baffled, though. Some smartass on NeoGAF breaks the embargo and first thing I see it's his impressions posted here? On the CDPR offical boards? By a Blue, no less?!

I'm feeling a bit like King Dezmod admiring his chamberpot right now.

If rules have not been broken let's everyone enjoy of own freedom of speech

Uh nobody posted/linked the embargo breaking post that you're referring to.

Last edited:
Can't wait for more impressions and new footage. While I'm extremly hyped I'm also a bit sad because it currently feels like the game will be released soon but it's still 4 months away:sad:Thinking about it that we could start to count the days if the release date still would be the 24th february makes me even more sad:((

is that...solaire of catstora? :D

Praise the catnip!

Ehh, I dunno even know what I am talking about nor what to post on the forums. I'm just to hyped and happy and shit, i'm playing TW1 TW2 and reading Witcher books interchangeably (sometimes multitasking). I don't even need new (spoiler) material, I just want to hibernate till May.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom