The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

+
Good idea to choose Jose for the video, he's such a sincere guy. I love how he's not shy to talk about the delay and stuff. :

Th-there's talking in the video... ? Thanks, I must re-watch it when the adrenaline rush dies down, almost 2 hours and still no signs of slowing down.

Looks like Geralt's been on a clean bulk since the end of TW2. Mirin aesthetics brah.
Brb cutting to 10% bf, chicks gonna be mirin :cheers:

You waited from 2013 for TW3 to become /fit/ meymey (inb4 misc) compatible, admit it... AND THEY EVEN DID THAT HAHA, how based can a dev team get?
Seriously, this night has been the most cardio through sweat and heavy breathing I have done in all my gym time combined.

Could you tell me where this was confirmed? The video looks very good though, but hairworks wasn't enabled which you can tell by looking at the bear, and I think the Griffon.

I hope Witcher 3 isn't like AC Unity in that we have to wait months for all the Gameworks effects to be available..

I think a dev told a journalists or someone invited to one of the events, it was mentioned in the Interviews and Articles thread. If Hairworks isnt enabled, many other things could be disabled as well, and it would make sense, builds usually are made to run as stable and smooth as possible, not to look with the expected release date graphics.

You waited from 2013 for TW3 to become /fit/ meymey (inb4 misc) compatible, admit it... AND THEY EVEN DID THAT HAHA, how based can a dev team get?
Seriously, this night has been the most cardio through sweat and heavy breathing I have done in all my gym time combined.

Lol, bb.com all the way! Repped.

But actually I became a fan of the Witcher saga in 2011 and only started lifting about one year ago.
Yeah, thank you based CDPR!

edit: imo cardio is absolutely necessary. I've been jumping rope every workout lately.

Last edited:
Damn good. Better then sex with girlfriend! Or not? Doesn't matter. This stuff is really gorgeus. Thank you, CD Projekt.

Daaamn, that beard.

:cheers:
Yeah. I did not like his beard in the 35 minutes gameplay. It seemed like he was trying so hard to grow a beard, but he couldn't because of bald spots on his cheeks. I was thinking of shaving it off completely, if it was going to be like that.
But he looks really badass with a full grown beard without bald spots on his cheeks. I know it kind of goes against the books, but I cannot shave this glorious beard.

Absolutely Glorious. Hype levels are through the roof! And seriously, the game still looks amazing graphically. Downgrade, my ass.

View attachment 9500

Attachments

• gqudf.jpg
    gqudf.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 86
The gameplay stuff is amazing but I really admire the beginning of this video with the sword model. The music fits perfectly. It's like opening for a good tv show. Is this a part of something bigger? End credits maybe?

I personally cannot wait to play past moments of Geralt's story like what we saw in the screen that journalist was playing, the old W1 clothes, the loose hair, I need kaer morhen gameplay right now

That was beautiful:comeatmebro:

Can't wait for more gameplay on monday.
The questname at 1:08 is interesting: Lilac and Gooseberries

Top Bottom