Doubt about the father of Ciri [Book and Game SPOILERS]

+
@wichat

I didn't... want to...

:rofl:

Last edited:
Now this is a bit off topic but it's about Ciri and the books(obviously spoilers): After Cahir takes an axe in the head he reveals to Geralt that he's in love with Ciri and tells him this: Ciri's "bathing in a pond" or something and about the tattoo and says she's not a child but a woman in his dreams. Then last book starts with the ending of the book so this Knight Galahad sees a similar scene that Ciri's bathing etc. After finishing the book I thought this Galahad could be some alternative universe version of Cahir, but I don't really know how likely that is. So yeah... what do you think?

Now this is a bit off topic but it's about Ciri and the books(obviously spoilers): After Cahir takes an axe in the head he reveals to Geralt that he's in love with Ciri and tells him this: Ciri's "bathing in a pond" or something and about the tattoo and says she's not a child but a woman in his dreams. Then last book starts with the ending of the book so this Knight Galahad sees a similar scene that Ciri's bathing etc. After finishing the book I thought this Galahad could be some alternative universe version of Cahir, but I don't really know how likely that is. So yeah... what do you think?
I think it was only a prophetic dream. ;)

Like @SephiraV said, the Witcher world has magic in it, and some of that force goes into weird prophetic dreams that everyone has, Geralt has had his fair share of them in the books also Ciri (she had enough of them for a lifetime) :p

He faked his own death so he could take over Nilfgaard as his true self. He tried to bring Ciri with him, but his wife ruined his plan.

Top Bottom