Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made one too but didn't bother posting >_>

If any more of these are to be posted, let's take them to fan-art or community section, we'll end up derailing the thread otherwise :p

I can't ignore since I've seen that screenie that the left soldier looks like a wanna-be Geralt.

Curious about something. In the pic posted above, with Geralt wearing the vest and white shirt, it looks very much like the one posted a few days ago with Geralt investigating some bloody remains, but there it doesn't look like he has the skirt thing or whatever you call it.
Is this because it might be same armor but in an upgraded version, or perhaps it just looks different because of clipping issues when he's kneeling or something?

Haven't been to the forums in quite a while, checks random thread, sees people bitching about nights being too bright.

Yep. Home sweet home.

Is having a different point of view "bitching" ? i don't see so much of that difference, in fact is more "everything is perfect" than other thing.

Wow, just mind blowing beautiful.
The almost endlessly LOD, the art design, the love in the tiniest detail, everything looks just Great.

Yeah the belt thing annoys me too, what are his swords connected to in this case? The chainmail+leather armour(default set they've used for most footage/screens) has straps so that's entirely plausible, in this case I can't think of anything, not a major deal but I liked the huge strap in TW2 as well.

Well, apparently, the first two armours still have a kind of strap the scabbards are attached to, which looks fine; in the third one you can see there are some leather straps running across his back, mainly below the crossbow, but it's not evident what the swords are fastened to. In any case, I guess they won't be floating in place anyway so I can live with it, but I liked the old strap too.

I hope they made his face more pale/white'ish like in previous games. Looking it this screenshot it looks like it. Or maybe it's just a different lightining.

For a game this size the graphics are looking great, but AC Unity looks better even though it's not as big of a game like W3.. and I'm not going to say that somehing is downgraded, but there are some things that don't look that great - like in some shots the view distance is low, the grass distance is low, the lighting is flat, some textures, even on Geralt, look low-res, and even though the overall artstyle is great, much better than in many other AAA RPG games, it now looks more "cartoon" like.. I'm not that guy who likes to talk about graphics, this are just minor things I see on this new screens but they don't bother me that much.. If I can have this graphics on my PC, I take them gladly :)
Anyway, I'm more excited to read all the previews that are going to show today

Yes but let's appreciate his creepy face here, perfect.

Nothing creepy in a sensible this-pouch-weights-less-than-we-agreed-on look.

But I agree with you, and I'm slowly forgetting about Triss and Yenn both, what is CDPR trying to do to me...?

---------- Updated at 11:56 AM ----------

Robes make everything cooler.

Robe > Cloak.

Let's drop the semantics and just call it a skirt :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom