Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard sunny to the happy place where everything can happen....but at least here it is allowed ^^

Ehh, after many days spent on witcher group chat that contains guipit, nothing you guys do (which an an isn't instant ban reason) can surprise me..
Love the pic haha

oi @King_Hochmeister print your avatar pic and make a poster for the room out of it, insta-gym motivation, n-n-no homo right?

Those clothes are too red!!! AH now I understand they are fond of red colour because they are CD Projekt RED, fanboys! They downgrade clothes for that red!!!11

Basically this.

Don't forget

>Insert Crysis 2 and Far Cry 3 FPS perspective ground looking screenshots and compare bump mapping on terrain vs a third person zoomed out massive open world RPG and complain about it
(yes one person actually did that)

Last edited:
Those clothes are too red!!! AH now I understand they are fond of red colour because they are CD Projekt RED, fanboys! They downgrade clothes for that red!!!11

Basically this.

They won't show Geralt's butt, but they will show the womens'! It must be too low res to show. #BUTTDOWNGRADED. PRE-ORDER CANCELLED. /RAGE QUIT LIFE

Ah, that was fun. This is why I love the bear. Being inside Kinley is like our own soundproof, padded room. ^_^

Last edited:
That moment when i think about the fact, when there will be some peace and quiet...suddenly the number of notifications will jump high up because the mods and others would read everything we did here, but were too busy because of the Graphic lunatics. Graphics don't make the game good.
Hell...old games still fun...from 1993-2004 That's what i mostly do. (ok sometimes a bit higher)

I know you wanted to show an example, but if i'm already not sleeping tonight, at least let me have the night peaceful.
I just wanted to show you Geralt in dress...Attractive sight, isn't it? :D
Also, that pigeon is.....I don't know? Too static?

And complain about some goddamn low-res rocks on the ground...

Let's have a fucking huge open world RPG game where every choice matters and every sidequest is interesting and has its own story, but let's be angry over some goddamn textures in one small area of the world ...

That goddamn logic pisses me the hell off ...

oi @King_Hochmeister print your avatar pic and make a poster for the room out of it, insta-gym motivation, n-n-no homo right?

Absolutely homo, m8 <3

Don't forget

>Insert Crysis 2 and Far Cry 3 FPS perspective ground looking screenshots and compare bump mapping on terrain vs a third person zoomed out massive open world RPG and complain about it
(yes one person actually did that)
There is also the filthy side of gamers... you know? Those who cannot speak correctly in their native language but dare to make absurd comparisons.

They won't show Geralt's butt, but they will show the womens'! It must be too low res to show. PRE-ORDER CANCELLED. /RAGE QUIT LIFE

Ah, that was fun. This is why I love the bear. Being inside Kinley is like our own soundproof, padded room. ^_^
I was disappointed when I didn't see Geralt's butt before he wrapped himself with that towel, dammit! CDPR deceived me!

We are patting Kinley's belly when we write posts here, sounds confortable, doesn't it?

Also, that pigeon is.....I don't know? Too static?
They will scream downgrade but we know the truth.

We know that the pidgeon is still like that because it is planning a murderous plan for all the characters there. Melitele knows what's in its head... a conspiracy devoted to left a little reminder on their heads... And on Geralt's one too...

Attachments

• 90f6b453f75d2fc03ee238dd3a199d0a.png
    90f6b453f75d2fc03ee238dd3a199d0a.png
    73 KB · Views: 62
To be honest, I would have liked to see the reactions, if Geralt appeared completely naked in the game. :)

As hilarious as that would be, you KNOW there would be people who would complain.
"OMG I DIDN"T WANT TO SEE THAT"
"OMG GERALT ISN'T BIG ENOUGH. IT MUST BE DOWNGRADED"
"OMG HIS PENIS LOOKS WEIRD. WHY ISN'T IT AFFECTED BY NVIDIA HAIRWORKS."
"OMG WHY ISN'T GERALT IN MY BED?"

Ok, maybe we wouldn't hear the last one, but you get my point. ;)

I think it would just be fair, I mean, look at how much of Triss we saw in W2.

We are patting Kinley's belly when we write posts here, sounds confortable, doesn't it?

That or giving him indigestion. ;)

They will scream downgrade but we know the truth.

We know that the pidgeon is still like that because it is planning a murderous plan for all the characters there. Melitele knows what's in its head... a conspiracy devoted to left a little reminder on their heads... And on Geralt's one too...

Last edited:
There is also the filthy side of gamers... you know? Those who cannot speak correctly in their native language but dare to make absurd comparisons.
Yep, and more and more of exactly those kind of people have been starting to flood in certain threads, supporting each other, at the time I left. But they do good job at embarrassing themselves with their own posts and "proof".
I was disappointed when I didn't see Geralt's butt before he wrapped himself with that towel, dammit! CDPR deceived me!
in DLC maybe..hope? :D Now I know why they fight for gender equality :troll:

BTW, loved the geese among other things in the hands-on demo, they just don't give a fuck
This one is straight up from the White Orchard ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom