Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial D, looool!

Well, this thread made my day. Nothing like some healthy butt-talk. :p

As for that Geralt bathtub image - I really don't keep up with trailers and whatnot because of spoilers, so when I saw it yesterday, I thought it was a deliberate joke I haven't understood yet. Then I realised, nope, it's real... and laughed for five minutes straight. TW3 is going to be one hell of a game, isn't it? :l

Initial D, looool!

As for that Geralt bathtub image - I really don't keep up with trailers and whatnot because of spoilers, so when I saw it yesterday, I thought it was a deliberate joke I haven't understood yet. Then I realised, nope, it's real... and laughed for five minutes straight. TW3 is going to be one hell of a game, isn't it? :l

It looks like there's going to be something for everyone.

By the way @Dragonbird I slept quite well last night, my mind was blank actually.

Last edited:
Initial D, looool!

I bet you don't know that Marcin Blacha confirmed that we'll get to see "richards" in the game as well. :p

Have been thinking....

For the first time, this thread is not the clowniest in the whole wide forum...

Do you mean the Hairy Bear is getting downgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom