Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am NEW and I am PROUD!

I humblely advise you: soon you will regret this. Just start reading this forum everyday and you'll end asking yourself...

SOOOOOON!!!

Thanks! It was taken In Viseul de Sus, Maramures, during the summer holiday when my family and I visited the north of Romania.

Got my monitor today so now my setup is complete:

Liking the curve on the Dell. It's not amazing or mind blowing or something you should pay extra for, but it's a nice touch that brings a bit of depth into the viewing experience.

Loving the 21:9 aspect ratio though. Whether in movies or games or just general desktop use. It's brilliant.

But it definitely comes to its own when playing first person games. It's just amazing:

Got this monitor only a few hours ago but I'm very please with it thus far. No excessive backlight bleed and surprisingly little IPS glow, at least compared to other IPS/PLS panels I've used. And haven't noticed any dead or stuck pixels. Will continue testing it for a few days but if I don't encounter any issues, I'm definitely keeping this one. It's exquisite. :)

Last edited:
Super late Hello to everyone.

The Witcher 2 was the first game that completely failed to be playable on my computer the first time I tried it because my specs weren't up to snuff. The spec standards were high but I met them shortly after and fell in love with the game, eventually I played through the first game after finishing The Witcher 2 and read all of the books. :)

I actually do not spend any time in the Community forums but I plan on starting to!

:cheers:

Is this the correct @Kinley summoning ritual? Or do I need a sackful of gold?

Barefoot bears bearing barely bearable bearish bearings bearing bearberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom