Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SerieLis you sonova-- I just realized what your forum birthday is.

"Post for the 1st time
Achievement Earned on 19-05-2014 04:43 PM"

It was you all along. The Delayer!

AMERICUH!!!
Laughed so hard I peed my pants and punched my friend in the face.

Speaking of forum birthdays - I'm one year old.

On my deathbed when I'll review my life, I'll go - holy pigeon, throughout 2014 I just kept refreshing a website all the time?

Well, if it makes you feel any better you have made as many posts on this forum in one year as I have in the eight that I've been here. And happy forum birthday!

@SerieLis you sonova-- I just realized what your forum birthday is.

"Post for the 1st time
Achievement Earned on 19-05-2014 04:43 PM"

It was you all along. The Delayer!

I'm sorry...what?

Speaking of forum birthdays - I'm one year old.

On my deathbed when I'll review my life, I'll go - holy pigeon, throughout 2014 I just kept refreshing a website all the time?

Well as we say in our language....Mazal tov!

So yesterday it was my birthday and my bf decided to gift me an e book reader, and so it begins: my entry into the world of digital reading. Using it mostly to read out-of-print books.

Nice! I use a tablet to read e-books, some might say it's not as good as holding a book in your hands, and for some people it strains the eyes more, but in a tablet's case I guess that's their LED screen's fault. Some books are actually a lot cheaper in e-book version than proper books, so it's a lot easier. I wanted to get one because Lee Child's Jack Reacher series has 19 books so far and omg are they expensive here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom