The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Some problem with pre-order Collector's Edition TW 3 Wild Hunt

I can't buy(pre-order)(Colector's Edition) in my country Ukrine. Where can I buy game? and what do i do?

Moderator: Post deleted as off topic. This thread is for information about the availability of the Collector's Edition. Not for spreading FUD about DRM.

For those still looking to land themselves a TW3 C.E., it appears that Walmart *cringe* has the collector's edition back in stock. I'm not entirely sure if it's only the Xbox one C.E. or if they do or will eventually carry the PC & PS4 versions as well. Good Luck to those still looking!

Source -
1.) http://kotaku.com/witcher-3-collectors-edition-cheap-4k-display-and-mor-1679719543
2.) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-One/37370349

P.S. - Damn you Microsoft!.....CDPR! ::Shakes angry fist:: I want the extras damn it. please open up a merch shop, purdy peez with sugar on top :yes

Last edited:
For those still looking to land themselves a TW3 C.E., it appears that Walmart *cringe* has the collector's edition back in stock. I'm not entirely sure if it's only the Xbox one C.E. or if they do or will eventually carry the PC & PS4 versions as well. Good Luck to those still looking!

Source -
1.) http://kotaku.com/witcher-3-collectors-edition-cheap-4k-display-and-mor-1679719543
2.) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-One/37370349

P.S. - Damn you Microsoft!.....CDPR! ::Shakes angry fist:: I want the extras damn it. please open up a merch shop, purdy peez with sugar on top :yes

If I didn't already have a few XBONE preorders going I would jump in on the Walmart deal.. Great chance for anyone interested that didn't pre order very early on :)

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know is there a way to Somehow get the statue of Geralt with a trophy in his hands? I can't find it on eBay... And I freakin' want it.

It's extremely rare as it was given out during E3 2014. I'd say eBay is really your best option.

I'll keep searching... But so far neither eBay or Amazon has it :/

If anyone from the forums have one and would like to sell it - please contact me. Im desparate...

Collectors edition!

Hi there, I recently went to purchase the collectors edition of the Witcher 3 but unfortunately the PC version is sold out EVERYWHERE in the UK. I don't know why you made more console versions of it but can you please make some more PC versions of the collectors edition available to retailers such as GAME and amazon uk please?

German CE

Hi there...most of the timesI'm just reading but I think I may start to write more often..who knows.
I see that some europe people ordered the german CE and asked about possible censorship because of the more or less strict german censorship laws (which aren't that strict anymore in my opinion).
I just read in the news from a german game magazine that the german edition will be released uncensored but got the highest rating (18+). This is very good.

Also I want to let you know that I still have 2 CE's (for PC) preordered at german amazon. I almost forgot about that but I had to preorder a second time because they were not able to add the preorder bonus comic to my first order which I placed at the very first day.
I will cancel that first order on Sunday 25th so there should be one more CE available then. Maybe you want to sign up at the E-Mail notification from amazon.de
Please don't send me PM's to take the second CE and send it to you...I won't do it. But I think this is also a fair chance.
I don't know how the amazon notification system works. Maybe it will take a while to send the mail or it just sends the E-Mail to the next few persons in the waiting list...I don't know if all people get the mail, sorry. But I thought I'd tell you anyway.

Hi! I have a quick question. I have preordered the German CE since I'm living on Germany for some time now and I am still trying to improve my german :)
Also, it's like 40 euros cheaper for me to buy it on Germany than in UK. Now, the question: will the game be multilanguage so I can select to play it in English or other languages?
Thanks for the info!

Hi! I have a quick question. I have preordered the German CE since I'm living on Germany for some time now and I am still trying to improve my german :)
Also, it's like 40 euros cheaper for me to buy it on Germany than in UK. Now, the question: will the game be multilanguage so I can select to play it in English or other languages?
Thanks for the info!

Yes, you'll be OK with the game itself, but extra physical content such as the Artbook will probably be in German. (I'm fairly sure that was confirmed earlier).

Yes, you'll be OK with the game itself, but extra physical content such as the Artbook will probably be in German. (I'm fairly sure that was confirmed earlier).

Thanks for the fast reply! Yes, that's not a problem if I can play the game in another language :)
By the way, are there differences on the contents between German CE and UK CE ?

Thanks for the fast reply! Yes, that's not a problem if I can play the game in another language :)
By the way, are there differences on the contents between German CE and UK CE ?

Not from CDPR, and definitely not for the game itself. Some retailers may be adding extra physical content.

More units to pre order?

Honestly I dont know if anyone more asked this but I am interested to pre order Collection Edition on PC.
The problem is that the stores in Spain Don't have it because all units have been sold. I would like to know if there will be more units available to pre order son. I have been waiting for it since december but I have no news abaut it.
I hope than you can help me. Thank you so much.

Honestly I dont know if anyone more asked this but I am interested to pre order Collection Edition on PC.
The problem is that the stores in Spain Don't have it because all units have been sold. I would like to know if there will be more units available to pre order son. I have been waiting for it since december but I have no news abaut it.

You re not alone with that one buddy... due an returning order error, i have lost my PC CE preoder over amazon germany... now i search for another
PC CE too. SOLD OUT everywere ...which is good for CDPR and i enjoy reading that, but it also sucks because i lost my preoder that i have
done back in 2014 juni 18th .... (short after the preoder was avaiable)

FUCK ... i say :(

As far as i know there will be no additional units available from CD Projekt but if someone cancel pre-order these copies will probably became available.

Top Bottom