Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone link me to the image of the CDPR\Witcher hype train?

You mean this one?

copyright: me

Funny how, being German, most of it is not very difficult. Apart from the Emperor's title, but I guess that's true for most people for Gaelish-like (is it?) words and it's also more its length than the pronounciation (except for Deithwen) itself. Aen Seidhe is also not quite how you'd pronounce it in German, but close enough if you resist pulling Ae and ei together into umlauts.
Emperor title is a nightmare. I had problems with that and mostly with Crach an Craite...

I'm going to get so much hate for this...but i got off the hype train since i saw the specs requirements...
I'm sure the game is going to be great but i won't experience it....i guess for the next 5 years.

I'm going to get so much hate for this...but i got off the hype train since i saw the specs requirements...
I'm sure the game is going to be great but i won't experience it....i guess for the next 5 years.

There is always console. I'm sure you could get one way sooner than that. And no hate for that, it's hard to be excited for something you can't enjoy because you just end up driving yourself crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom