The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, he will rest when Ciri's fate were defeated. Yen or Triss must to help him and no one of four of them will cannot avoid the hugest pain in the try....
Ciri should go with Eredin, they are perfect time-travel couple...Yenn and Triss can go wherever the hell they want...
Geralt and Fringilla should go to Kovir - I've heard there are some nice libraries and bookstores ;)
Happy ending!

Geralt and Fringilla should go to Kovir
Why they should-
I've heard there are some nice libraries and bookstores

[SUB]Too much laughing while reading that scene, lol[/SUB]

Guest 3782876

So the proposal would be the love of your old life and the love of your new life?

I am sure there will be more 'minor' romances...Or sexual encounters :D
But Yenn/Triss choice is much more than that...

Would be a shame to not include Shani in some way. Im not a big fan of her, but considering that she is supposed to be in oxenfurt and we will be able to visit Oxenfurt, it would be a missed opportunity.
I'm also wondering what role Fringilla Vigo will play. Theta77 confirmed her appearance some time ago, but he also wrote we won't be able to have sex with her. My guess is, there will be some tension either between her and Geralt (because of the way their relationship ended in the books) or betwen her and Yennefer.
I'm really curious how many of this minor sexual encounters there will be, considering how big this game is going to be and how many female characters we will meet.

My guess is, there will be some tension either between her and Geralt (because of the way their relationship ended in the books) or betwen her and Yennefer.
My thoughts exactly...They have a lot of history ;)
And just meeting Shani would be nice, romance or not...

---------- Updated at 08:15 PM ----------

So the proposal would be the love of your old life and the love of your new life?
Destiny or Triss, i would say ;)

Guest 3782876

Would be a shame to not include Shani in some way. Im not a big fan of her, but considering that she is supposed to be in oxenfurt and we will be able to visit Oxenfurt, it would be a missed opportunity.
I'm also wondering what role Fringilla Vigo will play. Theta77 confirmed her appearance some time ago, but he also wrote we won't be able to have sex with her. My guess is, there will be some tension either between her and Geralt (because of the way their relationship ended in the books) or betwen her and Yennefer.
I'm really curious how many of this minor sexual encounters there will be, considering how big this game is going to be and how many female characters we will meet.
Too bad, no sex with Fringilla, I think that girl that appears in the E3 gameplay will be one of those characters that we can have sex. But I still prefer the Fringilla, well, depends on how she will be in the game. It really is a shame to be a father of Ciri, of all women presented so far is the most beautiful. And do we have the option of staying with the Triss and Yennefer and after a certain part of the game with only one? I want to hear the proposal of the two before choosing.

So.... we all bitching about Triss (more or less), that she is a backstabber, betrays Geralt, stays loyal to the
Lodge n shit... not accepting that she (for me definatly) changed since Blood of the Elves and on the other
hand we complete ignore, that Fringilla is absolute loyal to the Lodge? We re ignoreing that Fringilla is
the one who is (absolute proven by the books) the betraying sorceress? hm....

HE HE HE kind of weird ladys and gentlemen :p :p

You re afraid of some tension? Please... imagine the tense situations between Triss and Yennefer...
or even Geralt and Cirilla if something goes unpleasant...

HEHEHHEHEHE <3

I'm replaying TW1 and every act of Triss reafirm myself about she is not clear nor trustfull to Geralt.
And I reapeat, I'm not telling she is bad or that I don't like her. I'm telling she is not clear.

Please... imagine the tense situations between Triss and Yennefer...

Those situations will go like Yennefer's overpowering Triss just with spiteful words. Triss won't be able to say anything... crawling to a corner.

If I were choosing one for me, I'd choose Triss but it's Yen for Geralt.

I'm replaying TW1 and every act of Triss reafirm myself about she is not clear nor trustfull to Geralt.
And I reapeat, I'm not telling she is bad or that I don't like her. I'm telling she is not clear.

I'm ignoring W1 Triss for W3 cos of the obvious multi-personality of her in W1.

Last edited:
and on the other hand we complete ignore, that Fringilla is absolute loyal to the Lodge? We re ignoreing that Fringilla is the one who is (absolute proven by the books) the betraying sorceress? hm....
Please explain me this post since:

• She helped Yennefer escape from Montecalvo
  • She cured Geralt's leg
  • She gave Geralt a new medallion which later will help him defeating Vilgefortz
  • Plus, she told Geralt things before he left for Castle Stygga
Fringilla may be loyal to the Lodge, but she is not a complete puppet in their hands. What are we talking about? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
She helped Yennefer escape from Montecalvo

Triss would ve done the same, but she was close under surveillance of Francesca

She cured Geralt's leg
Triss did literally the same, even more than that because Thanedd

She gave Geralt a new medallion which later will help him defeating Vilgefortz

True, but also i highly suspect the primary function was detecting and surveillance
because of the reason i already stated (obvious loyal to the lodge)

Plus, she told Geralt things before he left for Castle Stygga

HAH!!! so does Philippa earlier, hehehe und look how that turned out :p

Fringilla may be loyal to the Lodge, but she is not a complete puppet in their hands. What are we talking about?

We re talking about sorceresses being loyaless, heartless, caclulating, sexmaniac, scrupulosity, power - crazed
manipulative beasts :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
We re talking about sorceresses being loyaless, heartless, caclulating, sexmaniac, scrupulosity, power - crazed
manipulative beasts :p :p :p

But... but ... they must BE! They are The Lodge, the most known of the geast secret factions! They are the best well trained female spies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom