Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curly hair is demonized by parents.... why, Yen, why?
I don't know... they are so beautiful... But I admit that sometimes I want to cut my hair out of desperation because I cannot get them right, between curly and wavy-pseudo curly. Not to mention that it looks like I have a dish full of spaghetti on my head when hair are wet.
Now they are again relatively long to make ponytail at least...but not enough for me, have to wait.

<Witcher forum members> "Needs more curls."

Well, my parents have a really hard time getting into technology stuff.
My mom started using her PC mostly because of need: there´s some stuff from her job that she MUST do online now, so she had to learn no matter what. But she actually hates it and would rather not use the PC at all if she could.
My dad hasn´t touched a PC in his life. My siblings and I gave him a tablet for his last birthday (a week ago), to see if he could at least use that... We´ll see how it goes.

My parents are the opposite! My mum is addicted to facebook gaming and uses the internet for all sorts. She has her own laptop and is in charge of the local village website and online newsletter.
And my dad is a computer programmer/IT technician so he uses computers everyday, and was also the person that introduced me to playing Civ when I was younger.

Even my grandma uses the internet! ...although I think her facebook may have been hacked since she keeps sending me messages that are gibberish

A perfect example that everything has its opposite.
In some sort of way at least.

Well, my parents have a really hard time getting into technology stuff.
My mom started using her PC mostly because of need: there´s some stuff from her job that she MUST do online now, so she had to learn no matter what. But she actually hates it and would rather not use the PC at all if she could.
My dad hasn´t touched a PC in his life. My siblings and I gave him a tablet for his last birthday (a week ago), to see if he could at least use that... We´ll see how it goes.

You may be, but I'm freezing! :p

Come here then...or this warm smile helps?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom