Character Deaths in W3

+
Speaking of Death...
You know who's NOT going do die?

All the quest logs, if you notice, are written by Dandelion in past tense.
Not to mention He still has 20 years to finish his "half a century of poetry" :)

Also, spoiler for Shani fans
Shani became the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Herbology of the University of Oxenfurt. She died in 1340, seventy-two years after the Battle of Brenna.

Geralt, Ciri, Yen, Triss, and our dwarven & witcher companions however....

Last edited:
Speaking of Death...
You know who's NOT going do die?

All the quest logs, if you notice, are written by Dandelion in past tense.
Not to mention He still has 20 years to finish his "half a century of poetry" :)

Also, spoiler for Shani fans
Shani became the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Herbology of the University of Oxenfurt. She died in 1340, seventy-two years after the Battle of Brenna.

Geralt, Ciri, Yen, Triss, and our dwarven & witcher companions however....

Dandelion IS death.

(Possible book spoiler) Fate of the other Witchers?

Anyone else kinda wondering what might happen to Eskel, Lambert and Vesemir in the final installment?

- Vesemir doesn't worry me much. He's one persistent (and old) SOB who would need at least 3 Wild Hunts to take him down.

- Lambert seems like the likely candidate to kick the bucket if you watch the latest trailer. Also, wasn't he supposed to die by a Griffon in the books (it didn't happen right away, it was more of a flash forward thing)?

- Eskel appears as the closest thing to next Geralt, so I have faith in his ability to survive.

Of course, all of them might die as well, in which case you would gain a pretty good motive to pursue the Wild Hunt. :p

Last edited:
Well, Vesemir was wounded by griffon in latest demo. He is probably most experienced Witcher in the world by now, but perhaps he's getting old? I wouldn't be surprised if he died during some fight (or there would be at least chance to get him killed).
Lambert is supposed to be killed by griffon? Huh? Where was it stated in books?

Lambert is supposed to be killed by griffon? Huh? Where was it stated in books?

I wasn't sure about that myself, so I checked again. Turns out I was wrong, it was Geralt debating that he knows he might die in this way or something else because of his lifestyle. I have no idea why after all these years I thought it was Lambert. *facepalm*

Fixed. :p

Guest 3782876

The scene of Geralt and the Vesemir against Griffin, I think the game will not end well for Vesemir. We do not know if there are other witchers out there, for now we know that there are two of the Viper school and one of cat school. Vesemir is stronger candidate of the wolves to die , I hope there is a way to bring Witchers back if he dies. It is said that there is a way to recreate them, but need a wizard to help in the process.

I wasn't sure about that myself, so I checked again. Turns out I was wrong, it was Geralt debating that he knows he might die in this way or something else because of his lifestyle. I have no idea why after all these years I thought it was Lambert. *facepalm*

Fixed. :p

If I remember it right, it was because Ciri foretold the death of Geralt (3 fanged beast?) and Coen (2 fanged beast?) in the first book of the saga. They then discussed about the possibilities of such event, but came to a conclusion, that it's natural for a witcher to die at the hand of some ancient beast and that's nothing to agonize over.

So you weren't really that far from the truth, I also get the witchers mixed up sometimes.

Lambert had to be brave and told Triss how silly in love he is with her.... many many years ago...

Witchers... so brave and yet so coward

Me too. For me, the worst of possible endings wouldn't be his death, but this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouLiQ7KhmYU

There is the other "Somewhere that's green ending",
where Seymour feeds the dying Audrey to Tooey at her request then dives into Tooey's throat armed with an axe, hellbent on vengance. Which is a little confuddled, but that suits Seymour's personality ~ which isn't exactly filled with inner beauty, no matter what Audrey thinks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom