Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm a heretic, but coffee is the only way I can/like drink whisky: Baileys Irich Coffee....

Even the smell of coffee turns my stomach, I've never liked it.
The only time I willingly spent time in a Starbucks was after Haiyan a year ago. It was the most convenient place to charge batteries after a couple of days of power cuts.

Your nature is smart, Dragon. Caffeine is not recommended for good performance of the piropituitary gland

It is? Ah, well, I'd better give up the Pepsi Max then.

(It's not the caffeine, it seems to be the coffee itself. I react to anything coffee-flavoured, but I'm fine on other high-caffeine drinks)

Coffee's terrible, just drink Monster Energy.

I mean, sure, it might kill you eventually, but what doesn't kill you eventually, really? So yeah, not a fan of coffee, personally.

Those are not mutually exclusive, actually. Coffee in the morning, Monster in the afternoon. I mean, sure, the nervous blinking and shaky hands take a bit of getting used to. But hey, all the twitching burns some calories, so all is well.

Those are not mutually exclusive, actually. Coffee in the morning, Monster in the afternoon. I mean, sure, the nervous blinking and shaky hands take a bit of getting used to. But hey, all the twitching burns some calories, so all is well.

I like the way you think. Coffee's still gross, though. Maybe replace it with Coke.

I've passed the first ever Starbucks near Pike Place Market in Seattle a few times but never went inside. Their coffee drinks are too sweet and their regular coffee bad and overpriced. But then again US Americans like their coffee burnt, ie ruined. Starbucks pastries are OK though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom