What are you going to do 1 week before Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release?

+
I'll look for sources/prices for what look to be useful hardware upgrades (with go/no-go decisions about the actual purchase made after final performance information is available). Download the pre-load data once it is available and perform housekeeping to free up the required HD space and overhead.

Otherwise nothing special.

I'll try to be done with the games which will come out before w3 which most of them I'll chew through in no time except for pillars of eternity. Prolly I'll be back to obsessive compulsive browsing the interwebz for witcher 3 before the week it comes out.

@Riordan1 Me too:( Those few weeks around release will be so hard to get through since I'll still be in school then. At least we can use Witcher 3 as motivation to get through finals!

I cant even being to understand how im going to feel 1 week before release, so i dont know.

Most likely I will continue to live my life, but in a mind state similar to that of a dream, where you dont actually get what the hell is going on, and you dont care much anyway, and wont remember it, while TW3 seems like the only thing thats a certainty and a constant of my existence.

Prior to that i intend to read all books, hopefully season of storms will come out translate by then, and i will play TW1 and TW2 again :)

I cant even being to understand how im going to feel 1 week before release, so i dont know.

Most likely I will continue to live my life, but in a mind state similar to that of a dream, where you dont actually get what the hell is going on, and you dont care much anyway, and wont remember it, while TW3 seems like the only thing thats a certainty and a constant of my existence.

Prior to that i intend to read all books, hopefully season of storms will come out translate by then, and i will play TW1 and TW2 again :)

Yeah dude! :victory: I haven't read or played pretty much any of the series but from the little I've seen I'll be doing a marathon session of all the books, comics, and games (maybe that movie/TV series if it's good). Pokemon is the only series that I've ever been this invested in, and I grew up with that, goes to show that video games should not be overlooked as a form of entertainment. Well, I better get started. :D

Yeah dude! :victory: I haven't read or played pretty much any of the series but from the little I've seen I'll be doing a marathon session of all the books, comics, and games (maybe that movie/TV series if it's good). Pokemon is the only series that I've ever been this invested in, and I grew up with that, goes to show that video games should not be overlooked as a form of entertainment. Well, I better get started. :D

great to hear, i already played the games and read all books but the last one, so im beyond any kind of salvation at this point :D

mmmm i've read al the books and i finished the witcher 1 again and playing the 2 again. i will read the new comics and read the last book again the 7 book.
i will ask for vacation from work jajajaja

Studying and playing American Football as much as I can because once this game is out I will have little time for that, I'll probably be busy for some weeks.

Top Bottom