What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

+

What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

• Rivian

Votes: 90 33.7%
  • Squirrel's Tail

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Elven Style

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Dwarven Braid

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Raftman's Do

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Cintrian Pendulum

Votes: 77 28.8%
  • Other(possibly new hair options)

Votes: 28 10.5%

• Total voters
I love the hairstyle of Ragnar from Vikings show(I've cut my hair accordingly last summer :D) so I'll be rocking with Cintrian Pendulum cos it's the closest to that plus it looks good on Geralt also. Too bad Ragnar's iconic hair's gone in season 3 tho.

Attachments

• how-dare-you-thumb.jpg
    how-dare-you-thumb.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 44

Guest 3782876

Cintrian Pendulum! reminds me the Vikings of History Channel.

I love the hairstyle of Ragnar from Vikings show(I've cut my hair accordingly last summer :D) so I'll be rocking with Cintrian Pendulum cos it's the closest to that plus it looks good on Geralt also. Too bad Ragnar's iconic hair's gone in season 3 tho.
you butthole..lol I'm still watching Vikings season 2, I didn't want to know that :( Now I know this and have to be all hush about it around my girlfriend, and be like yeah some dude spilled the beans about this a month ago on TW3 forums and I couln't say a word. Meh...
Please don't take my butthole comment all personal, I was just playing, but still, I can't unknow that now!!
Say your sorry HaHa... ;)

you butthole..lol I'm still watching Vikings season 2, I didn't want to know that Now I know this and have to be all hush about it around my girlfriend, and be like yeah some dude spilled the beans about this a month ago on TW3 forums and I couln't say a word. Meh...
Please don't take my butthole comment all personal, I was just playing, but still, I can't unknow that now!!
Say your sorry HaHa...

Hehe. Show doesn't started yet, will start in 6 days. I saw the new hair in a trailer, which was old I think, comic-con trailer or something. It's nothing season 2 related tho, prolly will happen at the beginning of season 3. And I'm sorry ;)

edit: I forgot to add that trailer showed Ragnar's death and the man who killed him cut his hair off, he was probably a dothraki.

Last edited:
I'm happiest with Elven, though Raftsman, Rivian or Squirrel are fine to change things up a bit, and a hairband is ok but a bit uncomfortable in use.

Hehe. Show doesn't started yet, will start in 6 days. I saw the new hair in a trailer, which was old I think, comic-con trailer or something. It's nothing season 2 related tho, prolly will happen at the beginning of season 3. And I'm sorry ;)

edit: I forgot to add that trailer showed Ragnar's death and the man who killed him cut his hair off, he was probably a dothraki.
Noooooooooooooo!!!! lol....

---------- Updated at 04:43 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li1nxXY6NWM

Top Bottom