Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
To me all transgenders are their original genders, because whatever you say about them, you can't fool genetics. Krem always be woman with schlong.

Krem doesn't have a dick, confirmed by Bull and uh, common sense. Trans doesn't mean you got surgery or made changes to yourself to be opposite your actual gender. Often times they just dress up or change their hair, sometimes use a different voice to sound like the gender they're going for.

Anyway, thankfully most people get that Krem is biologically a chick. They're just being polite and respecting the gender identity she chose, which is a he. Me, I'm not into lies, so I'll just call Krem Krem.

You can do whatever the hell you want. You could call Krem polka dots miggie for all I care.

Me on the other hand, I'm not calling a biological woman a he until I can identify and dress as batman and it becomes socially acceptable.

Krem being a badly written political point by BioWare does not bother me that much (im from Sweden after all :/) but The Qun being butchered in order to make way for PC bollocks is fucking unacceptable.

Forget agree to disagree, it's flat out wrong. @Princess_Ciri, I like you, but if what you want to say is that you think others should be respectful and use the gender pronouns one wishes for others to use when referring to them, due to the gender identity they choose to take in a social setting... then say so. But don't insult our intelligence by telling us a woman is a man.

@Gordon Bennet, I'm not going to tell you what to do, but there is value in being respectful to others, which is why if you're like me, I'd suggest just avoiding "He and she" and just call Krem, Krem. (I slip up though). That's a compromise I personally like and is as far as I'll ever go.

But aaaaaaaanyway...... What else exactly did you feel was wrong with the lore? I could honestly not give two shits less about such a dull character as Krem that people only really talk about because of the trans issue. But the rest of the lore, especially red lyrium, the old gods, the blight, etc. Those are things I could talk about.

And the last flight, if anyone's read it.

We may be getting griffon mounts! Maybe.

Last edited:
Krem being a badly written political point by BioWare does not bother me that much (im from Sweden after all :/) but The Qun being butchered in order to make way for PC bollocks is fucking unacceptable.
I've seen Gaider comment on this and it seems that though the Qunari are rigid, within their own strictures they can bend terminology to suit their whims. Like they will call a mage Basalit-an, and to them that means they're not a mage, because a "mage" can't be a respected person. Basically, they don't attach fixed identities to individuals but to actions and to designations agreed on by their priesthood. It's a lot like the Amish, which everyone agrees are conservative, yet what actually constitutes their identity is whatever their elder says it is.

So, I'm satisfied that they're not being inconsistent here, even though the knots they tie themselves in to placate people who like constructed identities and harp on these things constantly is kind of sickening to behold. It comes back to bite them, too, like the whole flap over Dorian and Iron Bull. But expect more of this, because if we're moving north then Maevaris is likely to be a main character and possibly a companion and LI.

And I'm Jesus. Keep howling at that moon.
Where's the actual sign up? I'm reluctant to try though... but if they fuck up my game beyond recognition, they'll be paying for it, so.
It says it's through the Keep and will be available in the near future.

Last edited:
They're beta testing the patch with some PC users before release. Well, that's a way to solve the issue patch 2 and 3 had.
I'm surprised we haven't see any DLC for single player announced yet (no day-1 bullshit was good too), considering EA and BioWare past deeds. I wonder if they have something in mind (a true add-on ala Awakening maybe?).

Krem is a man

Cole: You and Krem say words that hurt, but they aren't real, The Iron Bull.
Iron Bull: Yes. We give each other grief. It's a soldier thing. Doesn't mean anything.
Cole: It means friendship. And that you're soldiers. Krem likes it, it makes him proud.
Iron Bull: I guess I can see that. Him, huh?
Cole: Is that wrong?
Iron Bull: No, no. I just thought, since you do that thing where you see into people's heads...
Iron Bull: Actually, you're good, kid. Keep it up.
Cole: The armor is right. The body isn't, but it doesn't hurt him anymore.
Cole: You make it better.

Wow, so we PC players finally get auto-attack, party storage and bindable mouse features?

All those things should have been there in the initial release from the very beginning. Not to mention that almost every PC gamer has been demanding those features for months now.

But at least it's no paid DLC which actually surprises me a lot. How did they get approval by EA for that?

Me on the other hand, I'm not calling a biological woman a he until I can identify and dress as batman and it becomes socially acceptable.

but Krem is a man.

You're both wrong.

How can you be so wrong?

Krem is a gray-asexual, biromantic otherkin.

It's true, because I said so and if you disagree with me I will send contemptuous smiley faces and gifs your way.

I just bought the gaaaaaaaaaame. Couldn't resist 20$ deal I found. Let's see what all the noise is about.

Any tips for a newcomer?

Skip all the sidequests and do the main quests only, and if you run out of power points, close rifts, that's it :p

Don't you sass me Hochmeister! This is a Bioware RPG, meaning I could probably play it with closed eyes and a broken arm.

When I said I needed tips, what I really meant was 'Which Waifu is da best?'

I gots to know.

Top Bottom