Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Run. I'll cover.

I'll never forget you ;___;

Alrighty. I started playing DA:I today. I didn't know it was region blocked [ENG audio, PL or RUS subtitles only], thankfully through some file editing magic I was able to get the English subtitles working. I just prefer it this way :p

Anyhow... here is my pretty boy, elf mage Avallac'h [who gets the reference!]. Let the hate flow!

Will post my impressions later, when I make it past the prologue. I'm already missing the auto-attack from the previous games.

Last edited:
Not saying that there aren't asexual dudes, but I certainly have never met one, in real life or not. This seems like a female thing, and if that is the case, why would someone like me ever date an asexual. Dysfunctional from the start.

I could explain it. Not suited for forums, but enough to say love and sex don't need to be related to the same person.

Jossy however never gave me the asexual vibe, if she was supposed to she's written really bad. I just think she's a prude, all asexual people I know aren't prudes, they don't care what parts you see they just aren't interested.

^ Also it's definitely not just a "female thing." A famous British celebrity by the name of Stephen Fry has said he is asexual, so there's that. And this

And yeah Josephine never came across as asexual to me either. Just because she's not having sex with the Inquisitor doesn't mean a thing. It's could be that she doesn't believe in sex before marriage or whatever.

Alrighty. I started playing DA:I today. I didn't know it was region blocked [ENG audio, PL or RUS subtitles only], thankfully through some file editing magic I was able to get the English subtitles working. I just prefer it this way :p

Anyhow... here is my pretty boy, elf mage Avallac'h [who gets the reference!]. Let the hate flow!

Will post my impressions later, when I make it past the prologue. I'm already missing the auto-attack from the previous games.
Glad to hear you got the English working. I wasn't at the gaming PC this afternoon or I'd have helped out. Rumor has it that auto-attack is being added in.

Your elf looks good.

^ Also it's definitely not just a "female thing." A famous British celebrity by the name of Stephen Fry has said he is asexual, so there's that. And this

And yeah Josephine never came across as asexual to me either. Just because she's not having sex with the Inquisitor doesn't mean a thing. It's could be that she doesn't believe in sex before marriage or whatever.
Isn't Stephen Fry homosexual? And, an activist for people who don't like sex... really? Never mind. The developers said they intended Josephine and Solas' romances to have the option of interpreting them as asexual.

A famous British celebrity by the name of Stephen Fry has said he is asexual

Actually at the time he said Celibate, really not the same thing. Meanwhile Stephen Fry is happily married to his husband, though marriage and asexuality are not mutuality exclusive in his case it points to him never being asexual.

Most asexual's I know are actually males. I know of one female, and boy is it though on her to finally get pregnant. She really wants kids and the torment she goes through for that is something I barely can comprehend. I mean I'd rather have sex and no kids, so the exact opposite... However then I fell in love with an asexual male and that while being pan-sexual... See now that's the complexity you'll never see in games.

Unrelated to this whole sexuality discussion.

Mark Darrah seems to know fuckall about DAI feedback.

"But what is it about the open-world game that's resonating so strongly with gamers and critics alike? It's a true "return to form" for BioWare, producer Mark Darrah said last night at the awards show, after he learned that his game won overall Game of the Year.

"I think really it's both a return to form, a return to what BioWare did in its roots: exploration, story-telling, character development," he said. "Also, us starting to explore new areas [being] deeper, open-world gameplay. I think just that combination is what really resonated with people."

Asked if they thought Inquisition was a lock for overall Game of the Year, a BioWare representative said the developer never makes any assumptions like that.

"You can't ever assume you're going to win something like this when you've got so many amazing competitors who have done such hard work and are so beloved by fans," the rep said. "So no, you can't assume anything."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dragon-age-inquisition-a-return-to-form-bioware-sa/1100-6425154/

Glad to hear you got the English working. I wasn't at the gaming PC this afternoon or I'd have helped out.

No worries, I've found the files minutes after sending the message and then felt stupid for even asking :p As always with the EA the legit customer has to go the extra mile.

Your elf looks good.

Thank you! Now, if only the male elf body didn't look like a malnutritioned teenanger I would be a happy camper.

Isn't Stephen Fry homosexual? And, an activist for people who don't like sex... really?

LOL.

I know sex and love aren't necessarily related, to the rest of you... but to me it's just another form of communication in a relationship, and one I rather enjoy. I personally would never get involved with someone supposedly asexual... if they're not enjoying the physical part of it like I am, it's just not going to be enjoyable for me. The physical and mental part of it go together. Glad it works for other people, but I'll pass.

And I couldn't even begin to relate to a man that supposedly is asexual. All I gotta say is sorry bro, I'll pray for you and hope someone gets a pill for that, lol.

The male elf just looks terrible. Especially their broken arms. Strangely they are fine in armor but when they in that disgusting beige pajamas, they look like crap...

But... but... sempai. All long hair looks like shit, it was either the mullet or the buzzcut. And blonde buzzcut... well, naah.

I do a pretty good job with the blonde long hair I think. Though admittedly my best pics are from the side that you can't see the hair, lol:

This is how I actually want it more or less:

http://i.imgur.com/NRhhX4f.jpg

Sigh, if only someone would hurry up and give modded hairstyles.

Actually at the time he said Celibate, really not the same thing. Meanwhile Stephen Fry is happily married to his husband, though marriage and asexuality are not mutuality exclusive in his case it points to him never being asexual.

He said he was asexual for a while but I suppose now he's changed his mind? Idk, he could be gay but still asexual, as you can be romantically interested in someone but still not want to bone them. And I really don't care to find out anymore about his sex life to know whether or not that's the case :p

After the ME3 ending incident, are you really surprised anymore? :p

I suppose not :/
BioWare is a shadow of it's former self but i will see how Mass Effect 4 looks and if they fuck that up to im completely done with them.

Im really glad i got into both Mass Effect and Dragon Age in late 2012 so i already knew what to expect from ME3 and DA2.

He said he was asexual for a while but I suppose now he's changed his mind? Idk, he could be gay but still asexual, as you can be romantically interested in someone but still not want to bone them. And I really don't care to find out anymore about his sex life to know whether or not that's the case :p

All of this is why I don't bother figuring it all out. Just like that demisexual BS, half the people that claim to be this or that, don't even know what the hell it is themselves.

Top Bottom