Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
Regis - because it's Regis.

Yes, this!

Last edited:
Letho in E3 trailer?

I just rewatched trailers and gameplays for Witcher 3 for a thousandth time, and saw something interesting in this E3 trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJlkMAZTEPI . I am maybe completely wrong, but i think that there is part of Letho starting in 0:31 (on the right), we can see part of his arm and leg from back. Like i said, i can be absolutely wrong, but it is a strong arm, and we all remember how Letho looks, and clothes that we can see is pretty similiar to those he wore in Witcher 2. There is also one more thing, in that part of the trailer narrator speaks about witchers and how few of them are still alive, and we can see in the video exactly five witchers, we know that the four are Geralt, Vesemir, Eskel and Lambert, and since that Letho is the only living witcher except for them that we know of (if we let him go in W2) i would bet that that is him in the trailer.

I think it's been pointed out quite a lot by people :). I think in one interview John Mamais teasingly said, "it does look like him doesn't it?" or something to that effect.

I am really looking forward to see Letho again, I think he is a great character, and his relationship with Geralt is awesome, it will be very interesting to see that continues. :)

Geralt mother

I hope that Geralt will meet his mother in the game.
His mother is sorcerer named Visena and she heeling him in story "Something more" when Geralt is hurt defending marchant Yurga on the bridge against some unspecified monsters .

---------- Updated at 07:05 AM ----------

I aso hope that Geralt will meet his companions from the books:Vampire Regis,Kahir el Kelap,Milva and Angulema.
They or died in battle at Vilgeforc castle but I hope that he meet them in some kind of spirit form.
After all they all help Ciri to put dead Geralt and yenn on the boat ta Avalon island and they all atend to they weding on Avalon.
Also hope that Ciri will meet her friends(also dead killed by Leo Bonhart) from Rat gang

Last edited by a moderator:
Characters I would love to see (only characters, which haven't been confirmed, I consider Letho to be confirmed)
From the books: Borch Three Jackdaws, Regis, Avallac'h, Francesca Findabair
From Witcher 1: Thaler, Kalkstein, Shani, Adda
From Witcher 2: Saskia, Phillipa

I'd love to see Phillipa once more, for some strange reason I've grown quite fond of her....hmmm.

The other characters I'd also love to see in The Witcher 3 are;

Letho
Roche
Iorveth
Cynthia

Funny how I wanted Saskia to see the most and now, 4 years later when I am replaying Witcher 2, I feel the same. She must come back dammit.

Regis
Zoltan (check)
Yarpen
Percival (Reds don't like gnomes or smth /sadface)
Dijkstra (check)
Roche (check)
Crach an Craite (hitting on Yen is a must - no check yet)
Queen Meve (no denture)
Vattier de Rideaux
Adda the White
Cirilla the Empress
Saskia
Jarre
Iorveth
Faolitiarna
Toruviel
Yaevinn
Crevan
Nenneke
Philie
Keira
Sheala
Francesca
Marguerita
Fringilla (blasted off a cliff by Yen)
Dorregaray
Villentretenmerth

...aand that's it. It's very easy to please me considering my completely reasonable expectations...

Top Bottom