The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
It's a rather silly thing to wish for I know but if Vernon Roche is to appear in TW3 then I would wish for him to have an amusing interaction with Geralt over the fact that every horse that Geralt has had, he named them all Roach. Some comical misunderstanding?:hmm: This and stuff that has been previously posted would give me great joy.

Geralt used Roche as Roach in W2, whatever Geralt did, Roche still helped him in the end :D

I read a couple of articles that said Roach could not be killed but instead simply flee from combat if its fear level increased. I think the fear level is a great idea but I do believe that it really breaks immersion if I don't have to worry about something killing my horse. Im sure lots of people remember Red Dead and having to worry about bears and cougars killing your horses anytime you went into the mountains. To me it just seems silly to have an immortal horse. But I do get that it would be a pain if you do have a bunch of items stored in your horses inventory only to have some monster kill off Roach.

- I didn't read much about the monsters hunting. But I hope were gonna investigate and not have all hint or target on our map. thats killing the intrigue.

If the devs are smart enough (and I'm pretty sure they are), I hope they will let us simply disable the quest markers. That way we gather all the clues and figure out on our own where the monsters are hiding. But if a player doesn't want to think - they can just turn the markers on. It's a win-win. I just hope the devs care about us players who want a challenge.

IMPLEMENTATION OF PAGEFILE SETTING AND BORDERLESS SETTING IN GAME MENU ARE MY REQUEST!!!!

Pagefile also known as virtual memory which most people don't have a clue what it does really. Let me define it in a simple manners what it really does to clear the illusion of disbelief. Pagefile work to assist the rams so that there is no delay but only speed and smoothness, then the rams feed the information to the cpu,
Here is how I look at it..... Pagefile = worker, Ram = Minister, Cpu = King

This hopefully will resolve issue with performance and people with lower spec pc will benefit too!
Performance issue most gamer are having is the inability to increase pagefile capacity within the game which I find most frustrating since we are talking about pc platform, I want to give as much as possible enough memory so the rams wont have to do too much and be bottlenecked!

Now let's talk about Borderless screen setting phenomenon, Borderless has proven to be better than full screen. Full screen is too resource heavy which require V Sync in some cases to get rid of screen tearing! Borderless doesn't produce screen tearing and use less resource than full screen plus it doesn't need V Sync!

Last edited:
It's a rather silly thing to wish for I know but if Vernon Roche is to appear in TW3 then I would wish for him to have an amusing interaction with Geralt over the fact that every horse that Geralt has had, he named them all Roach. Some comical misunderstanding?:hmm: This and stuff that has been previously posted would give me great joy.

That would not work for other languages though. In Polish Vernon's last name is pronounced 'Rosh' and Geralt's horse's name - 'Plotka'.

CDProjekt PLEASE CAN YOU DO A "MAKING OF" OF ALL THE GAME, I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU WORK IN THIS GAME IN THE OFFICE ALL THE THINGS PLEASE!! AND SO EXCITING ABOUT THAT, A MAKING OF UPLOADES IN YOUTUBE OR INCLUDE IN THE SPECIAL EDITION!! SUBTITLED IN ALL THE LANGUAGES

Pause (at least) during cutscenes please!

Hey guys!

Just a quick question: Can we have a pause key enabled during cutscenes or rather in all the gameplay game moments? ;) Here is a big fan with a little baby boy. When he needs me i will have to run for him. But i do not to miss any moment of this perfect game!

Cheers!

A very good and valid question. Come to think of it, and this is embarrassing, but how was this handled in Witcher 1 and 2? No pause during cutscenes right? I actually ought to know though but I can't remember. Embarrassing, as I said. :rolleyes:

Well. In TW2 you could press [ESC] to pause a cutscene, but the music would keep playing on the pause screen and it really messed cut-scenes with custom a sound-track (like the Letho-Iorveth cutscene at the beginning of Chapter 1.)

In "normal" cutscenes in TW2 (you speaking with the blacksmith, a guard, a villager, maybe Iorveth, etc.) it worked fine. Hit the ESC key and the game would pause; hit the same key and it would resume. I can't recall ever having paused during a cutscene with custom soundtracks playing as Finnway said though, so be careful with that in TW3; don't know if that problem still exists.

However, pausing did not work with a controller. Or at least, not entirely. To pause, you had to hit the start button. But to resume the game, you could only press "A" on the "resume game" option. Because "A" was also the button with which you could skip lines of dialogue during almost every cutscene, resuming the game would automatically skip a line of dialogue. As you might imagine, that was real problematic when an important piece of information/dialogue was the one skipped.

So, since we don't know if that's still a problem in TW3, I'd suggest testing it early in the game when a less important cutscene is playing. If you play on a controller, that is.

Yeah you could pause in TW2 on XBOX360, but it was all fucked up.
e.g I would pause in the middle of talking to somone, and when I would unpause, whoever I was just talking to in the cutscene was done speaking there lines. :(
Rockstar games do it right ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom