Availabity- a question to the Devs.

+
Availabity- a question to the Devs.

hi I am new to the forums. I am situated in india and wish to buy witcher 2 enhanced edition for my PC. however it is not available in the stores/e-stores of my region. has the dev stop circulation of the item or is it another reason. pls help me.

hi I am new to the forums. I am situated in india and wish to buy witcher 2 enhanced edition for my PC. however it is not available in the stores/e-stores of my region. has the dev stop circulation of the item or is it another reason. pls help me.

Have you tried http://www.gog.com/ ?
It's CDPR's sister-site, so if it's available at all, it will be available there.

And Play-Asia seem to have the disk version.
http://www.play-asia.com/the-witche...ed-edition-dvd-rom-paOS-13-49-en-70-4jj6.html

I know it can be difficult getting a lot of games in India, but I've not come across any mention of any restriction of TW2.

(And sending up a bat-alert for @sidspyker - he may have a better answer to this :) )

Last edited:
Just checked and it is indeed out of stock just about everywhere in the country, strange. Steam/GOG are your best bet I guess.

thx but is there any idea if the dev will be shipping to my country. u see I cant make e payment as of now and am dependent on cash on delivery services..... pls help if possible.

thx but is there any idea if the dev will be shipping to my country. u see I cant make e payment as of now and am dependent on cash on delivery services..... pls help if possible.

There's been no distributor announcement for Asia, so retail versions are presumably all being imported by retailers, which I guess is why you're having problems finding it. Your best bet is to wait until the game is released and then buy from GOG or Steam. None of the pre-order bonuses affect the game itself, so there isn't a huge advantage in pre-ordering.

Much as I sympathize with your desire to obtain and play the game, I don't think the developers or anybody else can advise you on how to kite your purchase.

Once you can pay for the game, you can get it immediately on Steam or GOG. If you must have physical media, you're forced to deal with retailers on their terms. CDPR really is not in the business of telling retailers to extend credit.

Top Bottom