Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Race: Human

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Race: Qunari

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I will not be buying Dragon Age: Inquisition

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Having finally got round to playing The Ottomans on Civ V, I think I understand now. It's great being able to take over the world using 10 Triremes and 2 Galleasses, but it must be a total PITA for the crew.

If all else fails, you can always blame the soldiers and make them work harder. Thats how they took over Constantinople (Istanbul) in 1453, ordering them to roll the ships over land..

PITA to say the least.

Edit: Just saw your post in The Other Place. Great they were able to help so fast :)

Oh, they didn't help me. I just figured it out myself.

Whatcha need help with?

I handled it, thanks :)

By the way, I am leaving again guys.. I will be free in less than 4 months.. Wish me luck..

Also, I just wanted to say, (since this is a topic about Dragon Age Inquisition) I am really disappointed about DAI.. Game just feels like it is quite unfinished.. So much unused potential.. Sad really.. I am not going to say it was a waste of good money and time, but it comes near..

If all else fails, you can always blame the soldiers and make them work harder. Thats how they took over Constantinople (Istanbul) in 1453, ordering them to roll the ships over land..

PITA to say the least.

Well, at least you don't need to worry about drowning. (And that would have been a good UA for them to have in Civ)

Oh, they didn't help me. I just figured it out myself.

Yup, saw that. :)

By the way, I am leaving again guys.. I will be free in less than 4 months.. Wish me luck..

Good bye and good luck. Good timing, btw, just ready for TW3 coming out.

have finished 1 playthrough (human rogue) and am in my 2nd (qunari mage) and have a 3rd character made but sitting around for now because I'm having trouble getting motivated to play my mage.

Overall there's a good amount of content and the game definitely earned all of its GOTY awards in a year that had tons of half-finished and just plain bad releases, but I really missed playing on an engine that doesn't have awful collision problems (frostborked is crap) and I wish they had actually done a real tactical mode like DA:O had instead of the half-done thing that is in the game. There's other smaller gripes I have as well, but after how much of a complete turd DA2 was I'm happy with what I got.

Hopefully there will come a mod for the tactics part of DA:I.

I have yet to play it my self though... due to that I am not dune with DAO, or DA2. I always had a thing about finishing previous games in a series befor going on to the next. Atleast for certain types of games anyway.

Still working (VERY part time) on my second play-thru as an elf mage.
Waiting for another patch (or two) mostly.

Won't buy this game for 4 reasons :
- Bioware is not what it used to be. Mass Effect 3 was just lame. 0-day DLCs ....

- Origin : Already have Steam, don't need another spyware

- DRM : If there is Origin, why do you need a DLC except to bother your legit consumers ?

- EA and the DLCs policy. Do I need to explain ?

I enjoyed DA:O (even without a single DLC) and expected much from DA 2, which disappointed me much with its story and "small" setting ...

I completed the game once and started a second playthrough with another character, another race, class, everything different, Im in the Hinterlands, (the first map) and have tousands of fetch quests to do, again dozens of hours scavenging materials, plants, until I get enough power to unlock the next main mission, it's really boring... really boring.

I completed the game once and started a second playthrough with another character, another race, class, everything different, Im in the Hinterlands, (the first map) and have tousands of fetch quests to do, again dozens of hours scavenging materials, plants, until I get enough power to unlock the next main mission, it's really boring... really boring.

I never got this. It's only a couple of quests before you have enough power, unless you've been blowing it on side stuff. You don't have to scavenge anything, really. Yeah, you'll get some goodies if you do, but they aren't necessary or even very cool.

Just skip the grind stuff, do the Hinterlands story missions until you're clear. Shouldn't take long. Only do missions that provide enough power to advance and ignore anything boring.

I never got this. It's only a couple of quests before you have enough power, unless you've been blowing it on side stuff. You don't have to scavenge anything, really. Yeah, you'll get some goodies if you do, but they aren't necessary or even very cool.

Just skip the grind stuff, do the Hinterlands story missions until you're clear. Shouldn't take long. Only do missions that provide enough power to advance and ignore anything boring.

in that case I would ignore 80% of the game

in that case I would ignore 80% of the game

How so? http://ca.ign.com/wikis/dragon-age-inquisition/Walkthrough shows us how many quests there are. Here's a sample:http://ca.ign.com/wikis/dragon-age-inquisition/Still_Waters

That was fun.

If you find the quests boring, then stop playing the game. I quite enjoyed them, and avoided "Collect 10 of" or "Kill 8 of" quests. I liked clearing out castles, rescuing lesbian scouts and tracking deranged monsters to their lair.

Top Bottom