Batman: Arkham Knight

+

Attachments

• BatmanTOUGH.jpg
    BatmanTOUGH.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 88
Fair play, I loved them as a kid, its just re watching them. The animated series is fantastic, like wise with the Justice league TV show. But ( and I appreciate I'm probably in the minority), I not a fan of the Nolan films, I think after nearly 2 decades of comics, I'm just too damn particular. If its not right, I'm out. Shame really, my own fault, lol. I can appreciate the quality, its just the content.

But hey anyway. Anyone here seen the Dark Knight Returns Animation from.... last year was it..... no 2013, I'm rambling. Just re-watched it, even the wife enjoyed it!

I think.......

Anyway, check it out if you've not seen it, almost shot for shot from the comic book.

The Dark Knight Returns part 1-2 cartoon is a must see for everyone!

But hey anyway. Anyone here seen the Dark Knight Returns Animation from.... last year was it..... no 2013, I'm rambling. Just re-watched it, even the wife enjoyed it!
I'm taking notes, will watch! :yes

Who, whoa, it's not as bad as the silver batsuits! :D
View attachment 10843
You. What. Have. You. Done.

Give me back the life years I've just lost!

---------- Updated at 08:30 PM ----------

Meh...
Never liked superheroes with "man" in their names...
:sofa:
Batman is not a "real" superhero... He has no supernatural powers. :p

I'm taking notes, will watch! :yes

You. What. Have. You. Done.

Give me back the life years I've just lost!

---------- Updated at 08:30 PM ----------

Batman is not a "real" superhero... He has no supernatural powers. :p

What? I'm innocent! Don't tell me this doesn't look awesome! hahaha

no, he doesn't have superpowers.. "he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.. A DARK KNIGHT."

Last edited:
Ha ha, get out from behind that couch sir, I challenge you to fisty-cuffs!
But I remember great comic based on movie with Keaton and Nicholson...Still have it somewhere...The only good thing about Batman I've red or watch ;)

Batman is not a "real" superhero... He has no supernatural powers.
You know what I mean...He is wearing ridicilous costume and flying around :p

What if they have "girl" or "woman" in their names?
Same thing...Gender equality :D

oh and the dark knight returns is one hellova cartoon. The soundtrack is amazing, and seeing batman take on his cowl when he's 55 years old and trying to be batman again.. to see that he won't give up, even though he's really getting old for this. Just watch, that's all I say, you won't regret it!

Found an interesting video about Arkham Knight! Check it out here.

Read the first two issues of the AK series, they tie it into the end of AC really well.

EDIT - added 20th March

Just been announced that when you log into your WB account when you start up AK, you get a Batman anime skin, seen from the bridging anime Gotham Knight! Look great.

As seen in the anime!

As its already been listed as having the New 52 skins with the Collectors edition, it looks like we'll be getting lots of new suits, just home we get the cave to drive back to!

Last edited:
Game is delayed again, but only by a few weeks, which is weird, to June 23rd. I wonder if being so close to E3 will lessen the attention it receives. New 7-minute gameplay footage is released. On Playstation 4 (hey, they actually mention it at the beginning of the video, whadya know). Combat looks mostly the same, with a few new and cool animations here and there, and there's a batmobile segment again. Gliding looks smooth as ever.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/b...03/23/batman-arkham-knight-delayed-again.aspx

[video=youtube;FpfytI2K7-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpfytI2K7-I[/video]

It looks fun, and I'll play it, but with the same breath it also seems to be very much more of the same. I'm just not seeing the big advancements from game to game. And Batman kinda sounds stiff to me, especially when he's trying to be intimidating and interrogates the soldier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom