Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+

Attachments

• 11043288_1088037847888388_2535452440632381028_o.jpg
    11043288_1088037847888388_2535452440632381028_o.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 33
Hey, I wasn't far off.

September is good for me. It's vacation between 2nd and 3rd year. No tests to be anxious about.

The completely vain, trophy-oriented side of me is a bit worried that the later in a year a game is released, the fresher it'll be in memory for the GOTY talk.

1st of September is a great release date, gives me more time to enjoy Witcher 3 and the new Batman game :p

The completely vain, trophy-oriented side of me is a bit worried that the later in a year a game is released, the fresher it'll be in memory for the GOTY talk.

I have given up on GOTY awards meaning anything a long time ago, most games that win them do not deserve them, I really hope Witcher 3 lives to the hype and earns some of them though.

I'm not enlightened enough, Hoch. I'm still at that phase of wanting all dem shiny awards.

It'll pass. One day. In the future. On my deathbed.

There are italian subs but I can't find other videos. Last question at 6:09 is interesting, "This will be your last Metal Gear episode?", and Kojima's answer is even more interesting...

1st of September is a great release date, gives me more time to enjoy Witcher 3 and the new Batman game :p

I have given up on GOTY awards meaning anything a long time ago, most games that win them do not deserve them, I really hope Witcher 3 lives to the hype and earns some of them though.

My thoughts exacly. I don't want to rush TW3 for anything. Not to mention that the MGS5 is equal with The Witcher 3 in every way for me. So I will have time to explore and take my time to play both of them, and experience both of them without shadowing each experience.

To be honest, I expect that both of them will be got GOTY awards. I could not choose one of them, and I won't do that, they will be equal for me, after I played them for sure.

If anyone is interested I translated the questions from that interview.

The release date of MGSV has been finally announced. How do you feel?

How's the development phase going on?

Since the development of the story in MGSV depends on the decisions of the player, it is fair to say that MGSV plot is episodic rather than linear?

MGS has brilliantly adapted the technology of the future at the time when the story was setting, especially referring to the same Metal Gear. What can fans expect from a Metal Gear mech from mid 80s?

Shinkawa's work and his characters design are iconic in MGS. Can you tell us something about the process of collaboration during the creation of these characters?

How the new hardware and the new engine technology helped in creating this open "approach"?

Nowadays, we have new features like "share" on PS4, and social interactions between players. How this connection between the players has influenced your approach to the world of MGS?

From the birth, 27 years ago, of the first Metal Gear, the players enjoyed the story through various incarnations of Snake. In your opinion, what is the ideal version of the character / archetype of Snake, and how did you achieve to re-interpret it for this episode?

This will be your last Metal Gear episode?

A final comment for the fans?

Last edited:
If anyone is interested I translated the questions from that interview.

The release date of MGSV has been finally announced. How do you feel?

How's the development phase going on?

Since the development of the story in MGSV depends on the decisions of the player, it is fair to say that MGSV plot is episodic rather than linear?

MGS has brilliantly adapted the technology of the future at the time when the story was setting, especially referring to the same Metal Gear. What can fans expect from a Metal Gear mech from mid 80s?

Shinkawa's work and its deisgn of the characters are iconic in MGS. Can you tell us something about the process of collaboration during the creation of these characters?

How the new hardware and the new engine technology helped in creating this open "approach"?

Nowadays, we have new features like "share" on PS4, and social interactions between players. How this connection between the players has influenced your approach to the world of MGS?

From the birth, 27 years ago, of the first Metal Gear, the players enjoyed the story through various incarnations of Snake. In your opinion, what is the ideal version of the character / archetype of Snake, and how did you achieve to re-interpret it for this episode?

This will be your last Metal Gear episode?

A final comment for the fans?

Actually I planned to ask you, but you were faster than me, thank you :)

Kojima said it's his last Metal Gear more than once. I wouldn't mind if this is his last game. I want him to be able to make something new for himself. September 1st is a fine date. I am assuming it is also for PC since PC is on the pre-order page for consoles. Plus they keep updating the Steam entry

I honestly want him to remake the first 2 MG games in FOX engine. I wanna play as the young Solid Snake.
This would be coherent with MGS timeline, and assuming that people at Konami are aware of the amount of money they can earn from the remakes... well... Hopes are not lost.

It'll also give them a chance to retell those chapters in a more complex way, and not just the simple good vs. evil that was common in the 80s and 90s.

I wonder if I'll pre-order. Only game I ever pre-ordered is TW3, and to be honest with the 20% discount it's not half-bad economically, especially for a game you're eager to play at day 1. I'm curious about what the bonuses will be for MGS V.

It'll also give them a chance to retell those chapters in a more complex way, and not just the simple good vs. evil that was common in the 80s and 90s.

I wonder if I'll pre-order. Only game I ever pre-ordered is TW3, and to be honest with the 20% discount it's not half-bad economically, especially for a game you're eager to play at day 1. I'm curious about what the bonuses will be for MGS V.
Yeah, I'd like to see more story in MG1 and 2. Though I guess playing as Big Boss these games has added a bit more to MG1 and 2 already.

Top Bottom