Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as a naughty step. Steps are things. Only people are naughty.
We do, however, have a very bad-tempered cellar.

You flap at them. The good old wing-buffetting.

Ducks have a better way.

But don't mess with geese.

Last edited:
That's it, I'm done. I'm done. Please, help me develop the self discipline to avoid engaging in any YouTube "discussions" anymore, please. I'm going crazy over here with the lack of communication you can run into with some people.

But this morbid curiosity keeps pulling me bag... I don't want to go back...

I have been tempted to post but never have as people in those comment sections may as well be 12 year olds: They talk shit and insult everyone with words they don't understand the meaning of.

That's it, I'm done. I'm done. Please, help me develop the self discipline to avoid engaging in any YouTube "discussions" anymore, please. I'm going crazy over here with the lack of communication you can run into with some people.

I told you...

Don't post on Youtube. Never post on Youtube. Discuss the think with friends or if none are available, write it here or via pm to one of us. Better talk with sane people than make yourself unhappy.

And a discrete cat is one that harasses you occasionally because he don't want to do it continuously because jisnap-time.

And a recursive cat is one with only head and tail, each of which is another cat just for annoying humans.

Oh, yes. I love cats, son macanudos. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom