TW3 Save game import

+
Which platform?

So i don't want this to turn into an argument about what is best etc. For me the ps4 will be best as i have a more comfortable setup, its graphics are epic and the controller is cool.

I played the previous 2 games on pc and loved it. Epic.

Just want to know is there going to be a way to cary the pc saves over to ps4? Will it matter? I do want my choices to be incorporated to some small extent.

If there is no way i guess i will get the game on pc but ... well what does anyone know?

Thanks for your responses.

You can't carry your PC saves to a different platform(obviously) but it's been confirmed that you'll get to select what choices you made somewhere at the beginning of the game.

Guest 3782876

So that means that if we change our mind after having talked to the barber, we can fix with the bard or the bard only served for more details?

So if we have some kind of prolouge in which we can have our decisions carry over , is there any point in importing a savegame ?
Just wanna know if there are additional benefits from importing my files from Witcher 2 ? Maybe some equipment gets transfered via file ? Would love to have my badass darkmode armor & weapons back :D .. Act 3 was too short to use them alot...

Last edited:
So if we have some kind of prolouge in which we can have our decisions carry over , is there any point in importing a savegame ?

Fair question :D But I don't really care. If there won't be any plus side using save import, I definitely won't use my saves, neither will I be disappointed.

Made a little vid regarding the different choices from w2 ;)

[video=youtube;rLfZIzZK-dA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLfZIzZK-dA[/video]

Last edited:
Saved game import from Witcher 1 to Witcher 3?

Let it put that way: will my decisions from W1 affect W3 if i transfer them through W2?

For example: in W1 if i decide to let some characters live and then import that data to my W2 game and eventually complete game with them (characters) being mentioned will i see them (alive) in W3 game if i import that specific saved game data?

Or it only affect W2 characters?

I give i key word for that one: Adda, Meis and more..

Damn, I just wanted to import Adda as wife of Radovid. Since we will visit Novigrad which is in Redania it would be cool to see Radovid married to Adda

Adda is pretty crucial. I'm pretty sure she didn't die or anything in my play through of tw2. I expect to at least hear about her in tw3.

I really hope that some gear items would be on the save game import from pc to pc. Since it seems that you can customize the story any way you want the choices you made in W2 are less important and leaves gear the most important thing in an import file.

I really liked having ravens armour, moonblade and the sihil from TW1 when I started TW2.

You better give people the option to get the tattoo from Witcher 2 for those that don't have saves on PC or playing consoles.

Speaking of tattoos, I'm about to get a new one, mostly on one of my arms (the space which is left anyways lol) anyone can show me some good witcher designs?
I'd appreciate that.

not sure if this is the right thread for that, Aditya. try the fan art section?

i suppose the tattoo could be mentioned in the early dialogue, with the whole barber/bard thing. though if it's as i suspect with the barber being told the story and the bard reiterating it later, i'm not sure how you're going to discuss the prospect of the tattoo on Geralt's neck if his neck is in plain view because of the shaving. so i'd be interested in how that little story is addressed early enough to get the tattoo on Geralt's neck for consistency without being like "SO DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS? MY SHAVING CREAM DOESN'T AGREE WITH THEM." and very out of place.

Top Bottom