Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
England's awful, too. This is what I have to endure while getting back from uni:

Terrible, I know.

Twice today someone said to me "remember when you said x last week/a few weeks ago?"
and i'm like "no... I didn't say that"
and they're like "well that's probably because you were drunk at the time"
Now I thought even when I was drunk I remembered what I said to people... apparently not. @_@ I need to stop getting drunk and saying things that will get me in trouble

@wichat

Yeah Spain is a no go, I mean landscape and food are so plain. There's only a finite number of ways to make paella and tapas and wine and cheese, not enough for me.

PS: Rioja!

Ps2: conferences are a great way to get free wine. Just write a good research paper. In other words: I've got my basic needs covered. Reward my papers with booze.

---------- Updated at 05:46 PM ----------

Northern Ireland is pretty bad also. I'm just after looking out my window...Damn depressing weather.

Yeah I'm sure Northern Ireland has nothing worth visiting.

About the weather, they say the same thing about Seattle. But hey it means you get super excited when it's sunny outside, makes you want to wear shorts in spring weather.

Last edited:
Some people still awake? Can't sleep. Neighbour is having friends over and I am still a bit pissed of. Trying to distract myself.

I would prefer that, but referring to Men's Lounge, I no longer associate with her. Also I don't drink. But if they have crops, I will make sure to burn them. :)

I would prefer that, but referring to Men's Lounge, I no longer associate with her. Also I don't drink. But if they have crops, I will make sure to burn them. :)

She's your neighbor?! You must have your own party then. Or at least play music loudly.

Yeah I'm sure Northern Ireland has nothing worth visiting.

About the weather, they say the same thing about Seattle. But hey it means you get super excited when it's sunny outside, makes you want to wear shorts in spring weather.

Actually Londonderry is a very nice place to visit, I've been there for 2 months last year on an internship and it was great. Lots of things to see. Yeah the weather was kinda bad sometimes, it rained 5 times a day, but only for a few minutes usually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom