The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PAX East 2015 Official Gameplay Video

+
I think I'm gonna spend hours in this game just looking at the foliage moving in the wind. Thing of beauty.
And those wolves! They look great! :) The appearance of the wyvern looked really epic too, with that dark silhouette.

Last edited:

Guest 3790055

Why you do you all cannot understand that it is PC version. As I said in my previous posts - played the console version and it's a little bit worse.

Because this not officially said. And we all hope inside of our hearts that this is Xbox one, and since you played the game has been greatly optimized :)
But yeah everything leads to think that is PC.

I dont understand, why they change this inventory http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0307/34/89e97c502f5e23c7f7f43d4d7e2f1a34.jpg
and replace by this ugly non-sense http://i64.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0307/b0/11bab44a4f49eb811a37e4ddf5dc1cb0.jpg
The old 35min gameplay - was a lot more blood from enemies, but here it is barely visible and immediately disappears
Compared with the gameplays of 2015, a 35-minute was: nice inventory (not this worse) \ puddles of blood (instead of instantly disappearing little spray that barely have time to notice) \ quality dismemberment even some monsters (and not as it is now, without blood - blows looks unnatural, and the monsters themselves falls to the ground immediately after death), \ more spectacular effects signs \ beautiful interface (rather than this huge and simple).

This last gameplay video looks great, beautiful dusk/dawn scenery and wind effect , flying leaves.
From the few bits of combat shown It seams to me they have toned down blood, gore though, not sure if I like that.

Did anyone notice the map? theres a highlighted area, maybe the area where the player is located? View attachment 11090

Attachments

• tw3map.jpg
    tw3map.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 45
What was todays livestream about? Such a shame it got cancelled. I hope they release something like a dev dairy soon.

I think I'm gonna spend hours in this game just looking at the fooliage moving in the wind. Thing of beauty.
And those wolves! They look great! :) The appearance of the wyvern looked really epic too, with that dark silhouette.
Is the foliage really pretty? if you're being honest. To me it looks like a cardboard box in the shape of grass moving back and forth, like someone's shaking it.

Top Bottom