315.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 90
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 94
@daan5
yes, grass has higher res / more detailed textures, we know from quite long time, there is one set of textures across all platforms, thanks to xbox/ps4 capabilities.
Again thank you consoles for big time f up !

Last edited:
Acute consolitis detected... Can we get to see a proper 60+fps 1080p Ultra spec demo finally?

>http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/26765/article/the-witcher-3-dev-says-fps-isn-t-everything/
>“When you have a vision to create an RPG that will leave a long lasting impression, you don’t think in terms of resolution or frame rate. You think of adventure, you think of living worlds, and the stuff you’ll be able to do in that world.

>“Technical aspects are kind of secondary, which of course doesn’t mean that we don’t want the graphics to be awesome,

Yeah that's PR for 30fps/900p... don't care i want it to challenge my PC not play an upscaled console build.

It's not console bashing, it's devs pissing on their core crowd because M$ wants to push more Xbones. Shame, really.

nope, they admitted that they had no time and money to works separately on consoles and pc
so they share all assets and use the same build, so pr talk about no differences was actually true.
they even said ultra makes no big differences just nvida fur and hair + ubersamplng in far future patch

now they act like ultra will be some magic trick that change everything

I think the game looks great on all platforms and to be honest I don't have the skills nor the patience to compare the graphic from all videos. Not that I care really. Personally as long as the graphic is good (which is) I only want to be able to play it on 60 fps. Can't play at 30, gives me headaches.

Some textures could use some work, that is a fact and has been debated many times.
Although i have to say that a thread named "Graphic Downgrade" without anything written in it, is not gonna get you many fans. Not because you can't talk about your concerns, by all means do say what you don't like as i have done too. It's just that it seems a bit "aggresive" like you're trying to irritate people over a sensitive subject.
Just a friendly observation.

Also, the wall textures have already been worked on to look better after forum posts about them looking a bit flat.

Last edited:
ok, so basically "High" will be a PC equivalent of low-medium, while Ultra will have all the basics us PC gamers are used to: MXAA, HBAO+, advanced shadows, etc...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom