Lvl 1 naked playthrough?

+
I remember Damien once said that we can also play through the whole game without even using swords and fight with bare fists.

So it would be an interesting way to play with naked Geralt. Definitely should try that. :rolleyes:

So it would be an interesting way to play with naked Geralt. Definitely should try that. :rolleyes:

I would like to see how he killed operator boss with shovel, or the other "operator" (Ioverth side where you get Vran sword).
Or did he just rush main quest ?

I don't know if he did sidequests or not, but it was pre-EE - there was only the one operator, and even though it was still one of the hardest fights in the game, it was easier than post-EE. If he allowed himself to use bombs and traps (again, can't remember), it wouldn't have been impossible. I never relied much on swords for that fight.

---------- Updated at 05:17 PM ----------

Yup. Of course, he wasn't butt naked, he still had his drawers on. :(

I'll play the game in just normal clothing like in the beginning of W1, but I hope there are actual benefits to doing so, like having faster reflexes and quicker strikes and less stamina consumption heeeeeeeeee!!!

Of course you can go butt naked and beat the game.
Geralt of Rivia (aka the White wolf, aka Gwynbleidd, aka Butcher of Blaviken, aka Ravix of Fourhorn) has balls of steel and a brass dick.

Top Bottom